_V Star 1100 Riders_

Hosted by Sick Mick* (quick_mick)|The V Star 1100 Wiki Knowledge Base

The Very Best Information Source for All Models of the V Star XVS 1100

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Oregon fires   General Discussion

Started Sep-9 by Craig (07bobber1100); 274 views.

I just wanted to make sure that our Oregon members are safe with all the wildfires going on there right now.  I saw that Medford is a hotspot and I know that Donn was close to there last time I checked.  Same with several others I met at the last PNW meet and greet.  Hope you guys are ok.  Give us a shout if you can.  

ABE (spud116)

Sep-13

I've been wondering about that too. I know the fire is right in some of the places we road in but I don't think

it's gotten to Jim Strodas' place, hope not anyway. I just sent him a text to see.

ticker (ticker690)

Sep-13

Were good here. No fires near us just a lot of smoke...Thanks for asking !  Fires are a little bit south of Donn . 

In reply toRe: msg 3
ticker (ticker690)

Sep-13

ABE is correct about where we road being on fire. Most of the McKenzie River valley is burned. About 30 miles east of my place.

crazeeharry

Sep-14

How Da-hell are yeah, Jim? 

Strangest year I've ever experienced , I'm glad to hear there's no fires near Monroe, though the smoke can't be good for Pam's breathing.

Be well my friend and pass my regards on to Pam for me.

This too shall pass.

ticker (ticker690)

Sep-14

Were doing good buddy....good to hear from ya!

crazeeharry

Sep-15

Great to know, give your lady my best regards.... (: ))

Donn (99Orton)

Sep-17

All is well here except for all the smoke.

Good to hear.  I couldn't remember how close Medford was to Donn's place.  Hope you guys decide to do another PNW meet n greet, that was so fun!!  My girls are 4 and almost 13 now.  I think at the last time I went, my littlest was only about 7 months! 

I remember Sam too on that trip! Still have all the pics on my phone!  Glad you are well!  Thanks for the update.

Take care Ticker!!

Craig! 

Hi Donn, my friend!!  Glad you guys are safe!