_V Star 1100 Riders_

Hosted by Sick Mick* (quick_mick)|The V Star 1100 Wiki Knowledge Base

The Very Best Information Source for All Models of the V Star XVS 1100

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hi I'm sophie   General Discussion

Started Sep-16 by sophied452; 572 views.
sophied452

Sep-16

Hi my name is Sophie. I inherited this beauty back in 2018. My uncle (more like my brother passed away)  I got his 2002 vstar 1100 classic. She was a red orange then with saddle bags. This year I decide it was time she haceme mine. So she did.. I painted her orange with mermaids who change colors ( two different pearls were used) I do the body work on my bike, my 70 javelin hubby 80 camaro. We do the mechanic on the cars together and I do the mechanic on the bike. Hubby doesn't ride. I'm in eastern Canada. And that's me in a nutshell.

Sick Mick* (quick_mick)
Host

Welcome Sophie.......nice to have you here. Nice looking bike!

sophied452

Sep-17

Thank you :D I'm seeing what I like in lights now. It's all coming together. Hoping to have her better and improved by next season.

Very nice intro, & nice paint job, glad you're loving the ride!  Welcome to the forum!

Craig

Fran132

Sep-27

Hello Sophie, welcome from Ireland, I love the color of your bike it is beautiful. 

sophied452

Sep-27

Thank you :) it actually matches my 70 javelin SST. :) How is riding season in ireland?

FranXVS1100

Sep-27

Weather wise it's not too bad, but these lockdowns are making this little place smaller. Recently my 3 neighbouring counties were in complete lockdown. Now it's just Donegal & our capital Dublin. At one stage we could only go 2.5 km from home. We are getting frost the last few nights but luckily we are having sunshine during the day.