_V Star 1100 Riders_

Hosted by Sick Mick* (quick_mick)|The V Star 1100 Wiki Knowledge Base

The Very Best Information Source for All Models of the V Star XVS 1100

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Table lamp   General Discussion

Started Dec-29 by Two Bellies (udson); 318 views.
Two Bellies (udson)

Dec-29

Hi all. It's been a while since I popped my head in here. I still have the XVS1100, but haven't had much chance to ride this year, what with poor weather and all this covid shit. Anyway I thought you might like to see what I made out of an XVS1100 rear wheel. I originally bought the complete wheel just to get my hands on the rim, to make the clock for my garage. The hub was destined for the scrap pile until my mates son mentioned that it would make a cool lamp base. I only finished the lamp on Christmas eve, leaving it too late to advertise for Christmas. However when I showed my mate, he bought it for his son. It couldn't have ended up in a better place, after all it was his idea in the first place.

Ian ( UK )

In reply toRe: msg 1
Two Bellies (udson)

Dec-29

I don't know why but the video clip hasn't shown up in the original post, so I'll try again.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Two Bellies (udson)

Dec-29

No that didn't work either. Can someone advise me how to display a video clip here please?

Donn (99Orton)

Dec-30

On my laptop there is a option to insert media so I don't know about the video. As always Ian you do great work.

Msg 63118.5 deleted
Two Bellies (udson)

Dec-30

I'm struggling with this uploading the video clip. Let's see if this works >> https://www.facebook.com/100006640654402/videos/pcb.2902406423324018/2902406403324020/

ABE (spud116)

Dec-31

That worked for me. I like it.

Sick Mick* (quick_mick)
Host

That's awesome Ian!!! That thing is cool!