Politics and Government -  DT: I'm the only one that matters (62 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-3 5:59 PM 
To: All  (1 of 2) 

Huffpost: President Donald Trump brushed off concerns that the State Department still has key unfilled jobs, telling Fox News’ Laura Ingraham that he’s the only one who matters. 

“We don’t need all the people they want us to get,” Trump said in an interview that aired Thursday night. “Let me tell you ? the one that matters is me. I’m the only one that matters because when it comes to it, that’s what the policy is going to be.”

The president also blamed Senate Democrats for dragging out the approval process for his nominees. While some State Department job picks are waiting for confirmation, more than a dozen top positions remain vacant with no named nominee, according to a Fox News article published last month.

Reply   Options 

From: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member IconNov-7 1:16 AM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 2) 
 46181.2 in reply to 46181.1 

If the president had all the necessary experience and talents Trump would have a good argument. In this case Trump has no experience or talent required. Our requirements for president are lacking here. We need to change this.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.