Politics and Government -  Morning Joe: Trump mentally unfit (87 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-30 10:07 AM 
To: All  (1 of 4) 

Scarborough says Trump campaign officials worried he has dementia

Raw Story: MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough called on Cabinet secretaries to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove “mentally unfit” President Donald Trump from office.

The “Morning Joe” host said Wednesday’s tweets showed the president was unhinged, and his continued inflammation of the growing crisis in North Korea posed an existential threat to the U.S. and its allies. “We are going to have a ground war in North Korea, they have believed that in the White House for a very long time — and yet, he is completely detached from reality,” Scarborough said. “We had a New York Times and Washington Post piece saying so a couple of days ago. The question is, if this is not what the 25th Amendment was drafted for — I would like the Cabinet members serving America, not the president, serving America.”

“You serve America and you know it,” he continued. “You know you don’t serve Donald J. Trump, scam developer, scam you know Trump University proprietor, reality TV show host, you don’t represent him. You represent 320 million people whose lives are literally in your hands, and we are facing a showdown with a nuclear power and have you somebody inside the White House, somebody that the New York Daily News says is mentally unfit.”

Scarborough then forcefully stated a point he has usually tiptoed around, or even scolded co-host Mika Brzezinski for suggesting.

“People close to him say he is mentally unfit, people close to him during the campaign told me he had early stages of dementia,” Scarborough said. “Now, listen, you can get mad at me. When are we supposed to say this? After the first nuclear missile goes? Is that when it’s proper to bring this up in polite society? Tell me.”

Reply   Options 

From: Cump (merritt9) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-7 10:33 PM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 46542.2 in reply to 46542.1 

LOL..it must be hard to accept that someone who you think is "mentally unfit" is beating you at every turn...what does that say about you and your minions?

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-7 10:44 PM 
To: Cump (merritt9) DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (3 of 4) 
 46542.3 in reply to 46542.2 

LOL. The walls are closing in on the Loser-in-Chief and his minions

Forum Host, Liberal Heaven
Assistant Moderator,YDD-Yellow Dog Democrats

From: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-9 6:42 PM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 4) 
 46542.4 in reply to 46542.1 

I'm surprised he has lasted this long. I was betting he would collapse before the first year.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.