Politics and Government -  Many ways Pence looks like Trump (65 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host12/26/17 9:26 AM 
To: All  (1 of 2) 

WaPo: If praising President Trump were a contest, the top contestant would surely be, well, Trump.

“I went to an Ivy League college,” Trump said Oct. 25. “I was a nice student. I did very well. I’m a very intelligent person.”

“One of the great memories of all time,” Trump also said, pointing to his temple.

“There has never been a 10-month president that has accomplished what we have accomplished,” Trump said of his record on Nov. 29. “That, I can tell you.”

But in the Trump praise game, the president faces a worthy opponent — Vice President Pence. During their first year in office, Pence has shown he knows a thing or two about cheering on his boss. During a Cabinet meeting last week, the vice president praised Trump about every 12 seconds for three minutes straight.

Reply   Options 

From: WWW3 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host12/27/17 9:30 AM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 2) 
 46885.2 in reply to 46885.1 

In my day, this was known as being a major suck-up, a brown-noser.

Make America America again - Dump Trump!

Republicans:  Voting against your interests since 1981!

Homosexuality is not a choice - Homophobia is

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.