Politics and Government -  30 minutes, 24 lies (126 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host12/30/17 9:30 AM 
To: All  (1 of 4) 

I'm sure Mr. Trump can  easily beat that number

WaPo:  December 29 at 3:34 PM

President Trump gave an impromptu half-hour interview with the New York Times on Dec. 28. We combed through the transcript and here’s a quick roundup of the false, misleading or dubious claims that he made, at a rate of one every 75 seconds. (Some of the interview was off the record, so it’s possible the rate of false claims per minute is higher.)

“Virtually every Democrat has said there is no collusion. There is no collusion. . . . I saw Dianne Feinstein the other day on television saying there is no collusion.”

Trump appears to be referring to an interview with Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee. She did not flatly say there was no collusion and instead was more nuanced. Asked by CNN’s Jake Tapper on Nov. 5 whether she had “seen any evidence that this dirt, these emails, were ever given to the Trump campaign,” she replied: “Not so far.” Tapper than asked: “Have you seen any communications that suggested that the Trump campaign wanted them to release them through a different means?” She answered: “I have not.”

“I think it’s been proven that there is no collusion.”

Trump is entitled to his own opinion, but he sidesteps the fact that the investigation has revealed that members of the Trump campaign interacted with Russians at least 31 times throughout the campaign. There are at least 19 known meetings, in addition to the indictments or guilty pleas of his campaign manager, national security adviser and others. Here’s The Fact Checker’s video on our count.

read more at WaPo

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 46910.2 in reply to 46910.1 

To all the Trump haters, how about investigating clinton and obama they are the real criminals.

To: Okiespider  (3 of 4) 
 46910.3 in reply to 46910.2 

whoa...you got some kool-aid on your lip there

Follow my blog: www.lllll77.wordpress.com
Rachel Maddow: America's Hottest vampire!

"Nothing is more terrifying than ignorance in action." - Goethe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host1/4/18 4:09 PM 
To: Okiespider  (4 of 4) 
 46910.4 in reply to 46910.2 

LOL. yeah, right. The Clinton's have been investigated ad nauseam, but, lo and behold, the Trump DOJ wants to investigate Hillary again

Forum Host, Liberal Heaven
Assistant Moderator,YDD-Yellow Dog Democrats

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.