Media Matters -  Cruz hypocrisy in ad jingle (53 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-8 9:15 AM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

Our Ted isn't the brightest, is he? Reminds me of when Willard Romney said is real name is Mitt

Huffpost: CNN’s Chris Cuomo pressed Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) to explain on Wednesday why his campaign is attacking an opponent’s nickname when Cruz uses one himself.

Following the Texas primary race on Tuesday, Cruz’s re-election campaign released a new ad mocking Rep. Beto O’Rourke, the Democratic challenger for Cruz’s Senate seat, for his name.

O’Rourke’s given name is Robert, but he goes by Beto, a childhood nickname that stuck. Cruz’s campaign ad, which features a short country music jingle, claims O’Rourke chose the nickname to “fit in.”

I remember reading stories, liberal Robert wanted to fit in, so he changed his name to Beto, and hid it with a grin.

Beto wants those open borders, and he wants to take our guns. Not a chance on earth he’ll get a vote from millions of Texans.

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.