Hot Off The Presses -  Michael A & Stormy D call it quits (42 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-12 11:42 PM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

Vanity Fair: On Tuesday, the infamous legal duo of Michael Avenatti and Stormy Daniels announced that they have decoupled. Daniels, an adult-film star who alleged that she had an affair with Donald Trump and was paid to keep silent, announced that she had picked up new representation, while Avenatti, her cable-news-happy lawyer, said he would not disclose why they had broken up.

In a terse statement, Avenatti said he had informed Daniels on February 19 that he and his firm were “terminating” their representation of her “for various reasons that we cannot disclose publicly due to the attorney-client privilege,” and that they had arrived at their decision after much deliberation and “consultation with other professionals.” In a separate statement, Daniels said she had hired Clark Brewster, a Tulsa, Oklahoma-based trial attorney specializing in medical malpractice suits, as her new counsel. “Upon completion of Mr. Brewster’s review and further consultation with me, I anticipate Mr. Brewster will serve as my primary counsel on all legal issues,” she added.

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.