Politics and Government -  WH denies DT called Meghan Markle nasty (78 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-2 9:28 AM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

roll the tape! Not hard to find because the denial tweet includes Trump calling Meghan Markle nasty

Huffpost: [video at the link]

An official Twitter account for Donald Trump’s reelection campaign engineered a hilarious self-own while attempting to defend the president Saturday. The “Official Trump War Room” account angrily declared “fake news” that Trump had called Meghan Markle “nasty” — while posting a clip of him calling Meghan Markle nasty.

Trump made the comment in an interview in the Oval Office Friday with the British tabloid The Sun ahead of his state visit to London on Monday. When the reporter pointed out that the now-Duchess of Sussex had vowed in 2016 to move to Canada if Trump were elected, Trump responded: “I didn’t know she was nasty.” As the war room account tweeted: “Here is what he actually said. Listen for yourself!”

Fake News CNN is at it again, falsely claiming President Trump called Meghan Markle "nasty." Here is what he actually said. Listen for yourself!

“No I didn’t know that she was nasty,” POTUS says about Meghan Markle in the clip after the interviewer told him that in 2016 she’d threatened to leave the US if he was elected.

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.