High Crimes & Misdemeanors -  Just say corruption, rinse, repeat (67 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-4 3:24 PM 
To: All  (1 of 4) 

October 4, 2019 12:12 pm

President Trump has found a new obsession to justify his efforts to pressure a foreign country to probe his political rival: corruption.“I don’t care about politics, I don’t care about anything! I care about corruption!” he shouted from the White House lawn on Friday morning, repeating the word 30 times throughout the exchange with reporters– just in case it didn’t sink in the first 29.

“Everything to me me is about corruption, we want to find out what happened with 2016, and as you know there’s a lot of work going on with that. I don’t care about Biden’s campaign, but I do care about corruption,” he said. “His campaign, that’s up to him. Politics, that’s up to them. I don’t care about politics. Politics, as I think I made clear, and yesterday somebody asked me a question and I give an answer. But always in the form of corruption. What I want to do — and I think I have an obligation to do it, probably a duty to do it, corruption. We are looking for corruption.”

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 53923.2 in reply to 53923.1 

Take off your tinfoil hat and stop watching the leftist owned media. You're brainwashed. I would suggest real research of the facts, then making a decision based on those. Not what you see on TV which is for the lazy. Of course if the truth doesn't matter carry on.

To: SupaBadd  (3 of 4) 
 53923.3 in reply to 53923.2 

So if 45 says something and it's caught on video, it's not the truth? Talk about tinfoil hats! Maybe take yours off? And the blinders and earmuffs, too?

Stay Safe! Stay Gold!

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-6 9:16 AM 
To: SupaBadd  (4 of 4) 
 53923.4 in reply to 53923.2 

bu bye troll. I suspect all your 'research' is done at sites like Gateway Pundit and Breitbart. All we have to do is play actual video or put up Trump tweets to see how corrupt he is.

Click Below for my Forums:

• Edited October 6, 2019 9:17 am  by  Marci (marcinmin)

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.