Politics and Government -  Me! Me! Trump's alternative reality (40 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-5 11:23 AM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 
Oct. 4, 2019 at 4:47 p.m. MDT

President Trump paced. He pointed. He parried — jokingly shaking one reporter’s hand and blocking another’s iPhone with his own. 

But then came the denouement, a sudden shift into the aggrieved alternate reality that has consumed him since House Democrats launched their impeachment inquiry into Trump urging his Ukrainian counterpart to dig up dirt on a political rival.

“I feel there was in the 2016 campaign — there was tremendous corruption against me,” said Trump, transforming himself — a man who has now publicly asked no fewer than three foreign countries (Russia, Ukraine and China) to look into his political opponents — into the victim of corrupt behavior.

And he was just getting started.

“I was investigated, I was investigated, okay?” he said, before pointing at himself — two rapid-fire taps to his right breast — and adding: “Me! Me!”

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.