High Crimes & Misdemeanors -  "Chilling and Frightening" (99 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/9/20 9:58 AM 
To: All  (1 of 4) 
Feb. 8, 2020 at 5:59 p.m. MST

He had been publicly vilified by President Trump, marched out of his national security office across from the White House, so Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman wanted only to get his mind off politics as he settled in to watch a television show with his grade-school-age daughter Friday evening.

Then his wife returned home with some news: Much of the country had just watched as former vice president Joe Biden implored the audience to give a standing ovation in Vindman’s honor at the nationally televised Democratic presidential debate in Manchester, N.H.

“Stand up and clap for Vindman. That’s not who we are! We’re not what Trump is!” Biden thundered in the name of the Army officer whom Trump had hours earlier ousted from the White House National Security Council in retaliation for his testimony in the House Democrats’ impeachment probe.

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 54993.2 in reply to 54993.1 

This article should give you even more chills:  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/post-impeachment-trump-declares-himself-the-chief-law-enforcement-officer-of-america/ar-BB108Jiu?ocid=spartandhp

Here is an excerpt from it:

On Tuesday, Trump granted clemency to a clutch of political allies, circumventing the usual Justice Department process. The pardons and commutations followed Trump’s moves to punish witnesses in his impeachment trial, publicly intervene in a pending legal case to urge leniency for a friend, attack a federal judge, accuse a juror of bias and threaten to sue his own government for investigating him.
Trump defended his actions, saying he has the right to shape the country’s legal systems as he sees fit.
“I’m allowed to be totally involved,” he told reporters as he left Washington on Tuesday for a trip to California, Nevada and Arizona. “I’m actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country. But I’ve chosen not to be involved.”

To: Meriana  (3 of 4) 
 54993.3 in reply to 54993.2 

...tries to envision a scenario like the invasion of Poland and realizes that she's in one of two possible targets...

Stay Safe! Stay Gold!

To: Meriana  (4 of 4) 
 54993.4 in reply to 54993.2 

The American (Dubious) Rodrigo Duterte.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.