Politics and Government -  Trump jealous of Cuomo (73 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-23 10:24 AM 
To: All  (1 of 5) 

because Andrew Cuomo acts like a leader in a time of crisis and Trump acts like a spoiled child not getting enough attention

Raw Story:

Appearing on MSNBC’s “Am Joy” on Sunday morning, Vanity Fair reporter Gabriel Sherman told host Joy Reid that Donald Trump is “furious” with Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) because his daily press conferences on the coronavirus pandemic are getting rave reviews — while his own are being panned.

Speaking with the host, Sherman explained, “My sources who are in touch with the White House, several people told me that one of the things driving [Trump’s task force press conference apperances] this is that the president has been furious and frustrated at New York Governor Andrew Cuomo who has been holding these very widely well-received early morning press conferences and, in the president’s view, has sort of hijacked the news cycle.”

“So now you see Trump, you know, taking the stage after Cuomo trying to take back the mantle and unfortunately he’s doing that with misinformation,” he continued. “So we’re in a situation where the president’s narcissism and his need to be at the center of every story, even though the story is not about Donald Trump, this story is about a global pandemic, is what is driving the White House’s communication strategy.”

Reply   Options 

From: Jazzy720 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-23 2:23 PM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 5) 
 55383.2 in reply to 55383.1 

I have learned more and appreciated Cuomos' pressers. Trumps' not so much.

Host of 
YDD-Yellow Dog Democrats

Keeping Faith in America

Follow me to the
Delicious Dish 

Help to rescue Beagles used for lab experimentation. 
http://www.beaglefreedomproject.org/ 

To: Jazzy720 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 5) 
 55383.3 in reply to 55383.2 

I liked Mario, presumptive nominee in 1992.

From: Jazzy720 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-23 3:44 PM 
To: MEDDLY  (4 of 5) 
 55383.4 in reply to 55383.3 

Mario was the dad right?

Host of 
YDD-Yellow Dog Democrats

Keeping Faith in America

Follow me to the
Delicious Dish 

Help to rescue Beagles used for lab experimentation. 
http://www.beaglefreedomproject.org/ 

To: Jazzy720 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 5) 
 55383.5 in reply to 55383.4 

Yes!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.