Weird News & Conspiracies -  Gates responds to microchip conspiracy (94 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-23 9:54 AM 
To: All  (1 of 2) 

Reliable Sources:

Gates responds to crazy "microchip" conspiracy

Oliver Darcy writes: During an interview with Norah O'Donnell, Bill Gates was asked about the unfounded conspiracy theory that he is funding coronavirus vaccines to implant microchips into people. "There is no connection between any of these vaccines and any tracking type thing — at all," Gates said. "I don't know where that came from."

O'Donnell noted that many people in the country buy into the crazy theory and asked Gates how he believes the theory started. "I don't know," Gates replied. The Microsoft founder added that he needs to perhaps explain to people why his foundation is involved in the vaccine efforts. He said that he hopes it will "die down" as people "get the facts." That mindset, however, suggests that facts will move believers of the conspiracy theory — and I personally wouldn’t bet on that…

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 2) 
 56379.2 in reply to 56379.1 

It's called the YouTube legacy. It gives a spotlight to crazy phukers (e.g. Arseholex Jones).

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.