Hot Off The Presses -  Grassley quarantined - COVID positive (81 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-17 11:15 AM 
To: All  (1 of 4) 

the Hill:

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) said on Tuesday that he would self-quarantine after exposure to the coronavirus.

“I learned today that I’ve been exposed to the coronavirus. I will follow my doctors’ orders and immediately quarantine as I await my test results," Grassley said in a statement.

Grassley added that he was "feeling well" and asymptomatic but that "it’s important we all follow public health guidelines to keep each other healthy.”

Grassley, 87, is the latest GOP senator to announce they would quarantine after exposure to an individual with the coronavirus. Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) announced over the weekend that he was going to quarantine due to the coronavirus; Sen. Todd Young (R-Ind.) was also in quarantine but is returning to the Capitol on Tuesday. 

Grassley's absence is the latest curveball to the GOP effort to confirm Judy Shelton to the Federal Reserve board. 

Reply   Options 

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-17 6:07 PM 
To: All  (2 of 4) 
 57388.2 in reply to 57388.1 

Update: Grassley tested positive for COVID

Click Below for my Forums:

From: Jazzy720 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-17 8:54 PM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 57388.3 in reply to 57388.2 

No comment. Giggle.

Host of 
YDD-Yellow Dog Democrats

Keeping Faith in America

Follow me to the
Delicious Dish 

Help to rescue Beagles used for lab experimentation. 
http://www.beaglefreedomproject.org/ 

To: All  (4 of 4) 
 57388.4 in reply to 57388.3 

Zero thoughts and prayers a**hole.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.