Elections | Voting -  GA: Trump requests 2nd recount (116 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-22 9:31 AM 
To: All  (1 of 6) 
Wash Post: November 21, 2020 at 9:40 p.m. MST

The Trump campaign on Saturday requested a formal recount of the 5 million presidential votes in Georgia in an apparent effort to exhaust its options for challenging the result in a state that narrowly backed President-elect Joe Biden.

Biden’s victory in Georgia was certified Friday by the secretary of state and governor after a painstaking audit that involved a manual hand recount. It found no evidence of widespread fraud or irregularities that would change the outcome of the race. But because Biden’s margin of victory was less than 0.5 percent of votes cast, the losing candidate can request a recount of the results under state law.

Election officials are now set to rescan the ballots that they reviewed during the hand recount. The rescanning of ballots through counting machines will probably take less time than the week-long audit, which was the largest of its kind in U.S. history in terms of ballots manually recounted. Officials across the state had anticipated Trump’s request and have been preparing equipment and staff to respond accordingly.

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 6) 
 57431.2 in reply to 57431.1 

When it's done (not going to happen) and he still loses, he'll demand a third recount (extra formal) and then a fourth recount (Super Extra formal one) and on and on until 2024!

ENOUGH OF HIS S-H-IT!!! Send the scumbag to a loony bin or a Federal Prison if he refuses to leave on January 20th 2021.

And if McKunthole supports this CRIMINAL behavior, send turtle face to Federal Prison too.

It's getting tiresome!

From: Jazzy720 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-22 2:54 PM 
To: MEDDLY  (3 of 6) 
 57431.3 in reply to 57431.2 

LOL Tell us how you really feel.

Host of 
YDD-Yellow Dog Democrats

Keeping Faith in America

Follow me to the
Delicious Dish 

Help to rescue Beagles used for lab experimentation. 
http://www.beaglefreedomproject.org/ 

To: Jazzy720 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 6) 
 57431.4 in reply to 57431.3 

I'm relaxed... I'm not doing it...when I want...oops, still stuck in the 80s!

From: Jazzy720 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-22 6:48 PM 
To: MEDDLY  (5 of 6) 
 57431.5 in reply to 57431.4 

LOL

Host of 
YDD-Yellow Dog Democrats

Keeping Faith in America

Follow me to the
Delicious Dish 

Help to rescue Beagles used for lab experimentation. 
http://www.beaglefreedomproject.org/ 

To: All 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 6) 
 57431.6 in reply to 57431.1 

This scenario reminds me of watching the movie The Perfect Storm. No matter how many times you watch this movie, George Clooney and Mark Wahlberg's boat always sinks.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.