General Discussion -  Meghan McCain: Fire Fauci (149 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-22 6:38 PM 
To: All  (1 of 7) 

and replace him with someone who understands science and will tell her when she will get a vaccine

DB: “The fact that I, Meghan McCain, co-host of The View, don’t know when or how I will be able to get a vaccine…” she ranted.

Meghan McCain, who may have been reading too many Ben Shapiro tweets Monday morning, embarked on one of her signature rants during which she both complained about not getting a COVID-19 vaccine yet—despite her position as a co-host of very important daytime talk show The View—and called on President Joe Biden to fire Dr. Anthony Fauci and replace him with someone who actually “does understand science.”

She began by sharing a clip of Fauci on CNN’s State of the Union over the weekend resisting Dana Bash’s plea to give concrete advice to vaccinated grandparents about how to visit their unvaccinated grandchildren. “There will be recommendations coming out. I don’t want to be making a recommendation now on public TV,” he said. “I would want to sit down with the team and take a look at that.”

Reply   Options 

From: WWW3 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-23 11:45 AM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 7) 
 58294.2 in reply to 58294.1 

“The fact that I, Meghan McCain, co-host of The View, don’t know when or how I will be able to get a vaccine…” 

Reality check - Aisle 5.

Resist!

VOTE!

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-23 12:21 PM 
To: WWW3 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 7) 
 58294.3 in reply to 58294.2 

I wonder if she registered with her state or expects someone to show up at her door and administer the vaccine

Click Below for my Forums:

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 7) 
 58294.4 in reply to 58294.1 

I know her dad loved her, but even he must have been embarrassed about her.

Follow my blog: www.lllll77.wordpress.com
Rachel Maddow: America's Hottest vampire!

"Nothing is more terrifying than ignorance in action." - Goethe

From: schoolsoutforever (Phantom7031) DelphiPlus Member IconFeb-24 5:22 PM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 7) 
 58294.5 in reply to 58294.1 

last I heard it was health care workers, people on the front lines, and elderly who were in line first to get vaccines. Some states have added "teachers and childcare workers" or "people with severe disabilities who receive in home services"

but no where have I seen "Talk Show Hosts" as a prioritized group for vaccinations. 

To: All 

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-24 7:34 PM 
To: schoolsoutforever (Phantom7031) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 7) 
 58294.6 in reply to 58294.5 

I think most states prioritize health care workers, including home health care, and nursing home/retirement home residents. The category of essential workers varies quite a bit. New Mexico interprets that definition more broadly than, for example, my Home state of Indiana. Indiana prioritizes age and defines essential workers more narrowly so they are taking Appointments for age 60 now and NM is still Vaccinating 75+, essential workers and spouses or partners of 75+.

Click Below for my Forums:

From: schoolsoutforever (Phantom7031) DelphiPlus Member IconFeb-25 12:01 AM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 7) 
 58294.7 in reply to 58294.6 

my home state of OR also prioritizes teachers and childcare workers, and people who have severe disabilities who receive services in their home.
That is where i got those.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.