General Discussion -  Trump warns 'problems' if indicted (95 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-15 11:04 PM 
To: All  (1 of 3) 

the problems will be for you, Donnie the mobster

Huffpost:

Donald Trump said Thursday that Americans will not “stand” for indictments against him regarding top secret documents he took from the White House — and ominously warned that criminal charges could trigger “big problems” never before seen.

Trump also declared that he issued a standing order to declassify everything he took from the White House. It’s a resurrected claim that even his attorneys haven’t presented in court filings — and one contradicted by several Trump administration officials.

Asked about possible indictments related to the several boxes of White House documents, including classified and even top secret files, stashed at Mar-a-Lago, Trump repeatedly told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt on his program that Americans won’t “stand for it,” and that any charges would trigger “problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before.”

When Hewitt asked him to detail what kind of problems, Trump responded: “I think they’d have big problems, big problems. I just don’t think they’d stand for it,” he added, referring to the public. “They will not sit still and stand for this ultimate of hoaxes.”

Reply   Options 

From: WWW3 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-16 10:55 AM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 3) 
 62957.2 in reply to 62957.1 

Not a warning - another call to arms.

Presidents are not kings, and Plaintiff is not President.
                                  - 
U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 3) 
 62957.3 in reply to 62957.1 

Some psychologists opine that a strong fantasy imagination can be good. For very young children.

I believe that turns to psychotic tendencies in elderly men.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.