Politics and Government -  Et tu, Pompeo? (153 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-19 9:52 AM 
To: All  (1 of 5) 

The Hill:

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Friday took a swipe at former President Trump ahead of a speech to conservatives in Nevada, saying many in the Republican Party are “tired of losing.”

“We were told we’d get tired of winning. But I’m tired of losing. And so are most Republicans,” Pompeo tweeted, promoting his appearance later in the day at the Republican Jewish Coalition gathering in Las Vegas.

Pompeo’s tweet was a reference to Trump’s refrain during campaign rallies in 2016 and 2020 that the GOP and United States more broadly would get “tired of winning” because of all the successes of his administration.

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) took a similar shot at Trump earlier in the week.

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 5) 
 63452.2 in reply to 63452.1 

Mike did that? Who's next? Steve Bannon or Rudy Giuliani?

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-19 10:55 AM 
To: MEDDLY  (3 of 5) 
 63452.3 in reply to 63452.2 

the GOP is emboldened and piling on now

Click Below for my Forums:

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 5) 
 63452.4 in reply to 63452.3 

Some comedian recently quipped that for Trump, trusting a friend is like trusting a pet scorpion.

Message 5 of 5 was Deleted  

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.