WEBELIAHU

Observant Judaism HQ

Hosted by WEBELIAHU

Your home for Jewish education and discussion. Judaism is not a religion, it is a covenant. A covenant is a contract, and God brought the full details of this covenant to His chosen Jewish Nation at Sinai, over 3,318 years ago. Observant Judaism HQ is where Jews of every level can learn, teach, and interact in the manner that God expects under the terms of the Jewish contract. Non-Jews are also welcome to join us. We also operate a second forum (Noachide HQ) dedicated to the issues of role of non-Jews in God's world. These two vitally important forums cover all aspects of the life of the Jew and the life of the non-Jew. This is the link to Noachide HQ: http://forums.delphiforums.com/Noachism/start

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

There's Something About Australia   Shmooze Central

Started 12/1/09 by WEBELIAHU; 826 views.
WALTER784

Sep-20

Just save the following link in your browser:

https://www.delphiforums.com/

Once you login, you can see your favorite forums visited and then just click the link for this forum.

FWIW

WALTER784

Sep-20

Stay in the quarantine hotels or wear ankle bracelets for the 2 week duration. 

FWIW

Who would have thought nearly two years down the track we'd still have to be talking about this virus. I'm so fed up with the whole thing. I'm sure everyone is.

:-(

Thank you. It is easy enough to find it using the search bar there. 

WALTER784

Sep-20

Illawarrian (LouiseRoy) said...

Who would have thought nearly two years down the track we'd still have to be talking about this virus. I'm so fed up with the whole thing. I'm sure everyone is.

:-(

Then sanction China for $2 Trillion and give each American about $6,000 of it. Ban their products from entering our US border and have every Chinese citizen in the U.S. deported!

FWIW

OK. Who do I call to arrange this?

WALTER784

Sep-21

Illawarrian (LouiseRoy) said...

OK. Who do I call to arrange this?

That's the problem.

If you live in the U.S. You can call your State House Representative or Senator and request it.

But, if you live in a democrat state, they won't do anything about it.

And even if you live in a Republican state, the democrats have a majority in both the House and Senate so nothing will become of it.

Until we get a POTUS with the balls to stand up and do that... sadly nothing will happen.

If you don't live in the U.S.... then there's nothing you can do but complain to your country's leader and get them to pressure Biden to do it!

FWIW