WEBELIAHU

Observant Judaism HQ

Hosted by WEBELIAHU

Your home for Jewish education and discussion. Judaism is not a religion, it is a covenant. A covenant is a contract, and God brought the full details of this covenant to His chosen Jewish Nation at Sinai, over 3,334 years ago. Observant Judaism HQ is where Jews of every level can learn, teach, and interact in the manner that God expects under the terms of the Jewish contract. Non-Jews are also welcome to join us. We also operate a second forum (Noachide HQ) dedicated to the issues of role of non-Jews in God's world. These two vitally important forums cover all aspects of the life of the Jew and the life of the non-Jew. This is the link to Noachide HQ: http://forums.delphiforums.com/Noachism/start

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Is Your Gender? We'd Like To Kno...   Shmooze Central

Started 5/25/16 by WEBELIAHU; 10779 views.
WALTER784

Jul-3

It looks like that cow is sitting... not standing. (* ROFLMAO *)

FWIW

In reply toRe: msg 647
WEBELIAHU

Jul-3

July 3, 2022

Drag Queen Named "Nicki Jizz" Performs For Middle School Students in San Francisco

California – A San Francisco middle school on Tuesday brought a drag queen named “Nicole Jizzington,” AKA, “Nicki Jizz,” to perform for students in celebration of pride month.

The drag queen danced on an outdoor stage while 11 to 13 year old masked children cheered him on.

In reply toRe: msg 647
WEBELIAHU

Jul-4

July 4, 2022

"BlueCross BlueShield of Arizona served as the major sponsor for the event, with Arizona Public Service (APS) as a regular sponsor."

Leftists at Phoenix Indian Art Museum Hold "First Ever Native Drag Show" With Children In Audience

2022 IndigiQueer Pride events - Indian Country Today

A Phoenix ‘American Indian art’ museum hosted its “first ever Native Drag Show” in front of children on Friday night to kick off the city’s monthly First Friday event in June. The Heard Museum in Phoenix hosted its first-ever drag show, “Pride Night at the Heard” — and children were present to witness it. BlueCross BlueShield of Arizona served as the major sponsor for the event, with Arizona Public Service (APS) as a regular sponsor.

The show featured Native American drag queens. Sam Toledo, the museum’s digital content manager, told the Phoenix New Times that the show was family-friendly.

Negative commentary on the museum’s Facebook posts about their “Pride Night at the Heard” moved the administrators to delete and limit comments on their posts. Many criticisms concerned the disparity between LGBTQ+ ideologies and certain Native American cultures.

WEBELIAHU

Jul-5

July 5, 2022   

"1.4 percent of U.S. teenagers over the age of 13 identify as transgender, that number has nearly doubled in the last few years."

In other words, impressionable minds are being trained to think that they are something that they are not. The children and all of society are being radically harmed by this, and judgment will not be kind to those to foster such ungodly behavior.

Majority of Transgender Americans are Teenagers, And The Numbers Are Rising

The woke mob’s sick agenda of making it “normal” for kids to think they are a different gender is growing by the minute with the left basically “grooming” young children. And It doesn’t help that corporations such as Disney have deemed it acceptable by including trans and gay characters in their movies. 

According to a new report conducted by UCLA's Williams Institute, 1.4 percent of U.S. teenagers over the age of 13 identify as transgender, that number has nearly doubled in the last few years. 

The study’s lead author Jody Herman said the numbers suggests that the current climate of the world has been the driving factor in why so many young adults are identifying as something they biologically are not. 

“These new estimates show us that current policy debates regarding access to gender-affirming care and the ability to participate in team sports likely impact more youth than we previously thought.” 

The Biden administration has doubled down on “gender-affirming care” by threatening states that their funding would be stripped if they denied minors from receiving care such as puberty blockers and sex-change surgery. 

Meanwhile, President Joe Biden previously released a video condemning parents who refuse to just allow their child to make a life-alternating decision about their bodies. 

Adolescent’s brains are not even fully formed until at least the age of 25, yet the left continues to aim their “born in the wrong body” propaganda narrative on children, who in most cases don’t think twice about it until it’s brought to their attention.

WEBELIAHU

Jul-6

July 6, 2022

"Members of Gen Z are twice as likely to identify as transgender compared to millennials, three and a half times as likely as Generation X, and more than twenty times as likely as Baby Boomers, according to a 2022 Gallup poll."

Highly impressionable, innocent minds being taught and convinced they are something they are not. This is theft, this is murder, this is the destruction of the Lord's world, and no one in their right mind would want to be judged, when the time comes, as having promoted, or even agreed with what is going on.

The Number Of Transgender Youth Is On The Rise, Mostly Youth In Democrat Led States

According to a new study, almost half of the 1.6 million Americans who identify as transgender are teenagers or young adults, and some of the highest rates of youth gender transition are occurring in blue states. A study by the University of California Los Angeles Williams Institute found that gender transition rates differed between the states. New York led the pack with a 3% rate among youth, while Wyoming came in at only 0.6%. The study showed that estimates for the percentage of adults who identify as transgender range from 0.9% in North Carolina to 0.2% in Missouri. The percentage of minors who now identify as transgender has nearly doubled since its last estimate in 2016. Transgender youth has reached about 18% of the transgender-identified population in the U.S., up from 10%. According to the study, nearly a fifth of the transgender population is aged 13-17. The states with the highest proportion of transgender youth were Democrat-led and generally more permissive of classroom instruction on gender identity and sexual orientation. States such as New York lead the trend, as state education guidance includes teaching about sexuality and gender identity. According to the study, New York has nearly double the national rate of youth gender transition.

The national average of youth who identify as transgender is about 1.43%. But in Maryland, where Education Department officials included gender identity in state sex-ed standards, the number of youth identified as transgender has reached 2.08%. ~~~~~~~ Members of Gen Z are twice as likely to identify as transgender compared to millennials, three and a half times as likely as Generation X, and more than twenty times as likely as Baby Boomers, according to a 2022 Gallup poll.

WEBELIAHU

Jul-7

July 7, 2022

"Nessel "acknowledged the ‘drag queen for every school’ line had not been poll tested."

Michigan Attorney General says 'drag queens make everything better,' suggests 'drag queen for every school'

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel reportedly said Wednesday that "drag queens make everything better" and that there should be "a drag queen for every school" during an event in Lansing.

Nessel, who was the first openly gay person elected to statewide office in Michigan, made the comments during a civil rights conference while speaking out against what she describes as efforts to divide Americans, Craig Mauger of The Detroit News reported on Twitter.

Attorney Dana Nessel, surrounded by her family, announces her bid for Michigan Attorney General in Braun Court Ann Arbor on Tuesday, Aug. 15, 2017.

Mauger wrote that Nessel "acknowledged the ‘drag queen for every school’ line had not been poll tested."

"A drag queen for every school," she added.
In reply toRe: msg 669
WEBELIAHU

Jul-7

July 7, 2022

PayPal, Etsy Financially Blacklist Biologist After Criticism of Transgender Ideology

Colin Wright, an evolutionary biologist, Substack writer, and a contributing editor to the academic publication Quillette, who frequently criticizes transgender ideology in his writing, has been blacklisted by PayPal, the web’s most widely-used online payment gateway, and Etsy, an e-commerce platform.

It is unclear why PayPal made the decision. Etsy accused Wright of “glorifying hatred or violence towards protected groups,” an accusation Wright called “totally outrageous.”

Wright is a frequent critic of the woke left in his writing, recently publishing an article criticizing sports authorities for allowing biological male Lia Thomas to compete against female swimmers.

In a Twitter thread, Wright revealed the blacklisting he has faced from various platforms.

“PayPal has notified me that ‘after a review, we have decided to permanently limit your account,'” reported Wright.

“I used PayPal to receive both 1-time and recurring donations from my supporters. When I asked why, they said I needed an attorney to submit a subpoena to find out.”

“And today my Etsy account was also permanently banned without warning, despite my totally benign product listings,” said Wright. “Things are getting scary, fast.”

WEBELIAHU

Jul-8

July 8, 2022

And what do you want to be when you grow up little boy: "I'm gonna be a girl."

And what do you want to be when you grow up little girl: " I'm gonna be a girly man."

Study: Transgender-Identifying Youth Nearly Doubled in U.S.

San Fernando, CA - June 01: Louis Salazar hold his daughter Alice, 1-year old, during a Progressive Pride Flag raising ceremony on the steps of San Fernando City Hall on Wednesday, June 1, 2022. In June 2021, the San Fernando City Council adopted a Resolution declaring June as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Pride Month (LGBTQ+) in the City of San Fernando. Progressive Pride Flags will be flown at all City facilities and in the Downtown Mall throughout the month of June 2022 to support Pride Month. (Photo by Hans Gutknecht/MediaNews Group/Los Angeles Daily News via Getty Images)

The number of America’s young people identifying as transgender has almost doubled recently, with citizens ages 13 to 25 accounting for a disproportionate number of that population, according to a new study. The University of California, Los Angeles, law school’s Williams Institute conducted a study based on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data showing a massive generational shift in those identifying as the opposite gender to which they are born.

While only 0.5 percent of all adults identify as transgender, according to the data, 1.4 percent of 13- to 17-year-olds identify as transgender as well as 1.3 percent of 18- to 24-year-olds. Furthermore, while young teenagers represent about 7.6 percent of the total U.S. population, they also made up about 18 percent of transgender-identifying youth. Similarly, the 18- to 24-year-old age cohort makes up about 11 percent of the total U.S. population but represents 24 percent of the total population identifying as transgender. ~~~~~~~

While some pro-gender ideology doctors argue that the increase, at some level, can be attributed to increased social acceptance of the identity, the data also shows the results differentiating state by state, which might suggest a community influence on those who identify as transgender.

WEBELIAHU

Jul-8

July 8, 2022 - UNITED KINGDOM  

"He complains that doctors did not warn him of the drastic outcome of the body-altering surgery which has left him infertile, incontinent and feeling like a ‘sexual eunuch’."

Although people need to hear this, it is actually irrelevant. God says no to this, and so this surgery should NEVER have been a permitted option for him.

Anguish of young man who had sex organs removed on NHS then regretted it the same day as he SUES the National Health Service (NHS)

A young British man who had his genitals removed during gender reassignment surgery is suing the NHS over the operation in a historic legal action.

He complains that doctors did not warn him of the drastic outcome of the body-altering surgery which has left him infertile, incontinent and feeling like a ‘sexual eunuch’. He said on Twitter yesterday: ‘The minute I woke up from surgery, I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life.’

Campaigners say that it is the first medical negligence case over NHS transgender care in this country. ~~~~~~~ Stephanie Davies-Arai, founder of Transgender Trend, a group advising parents on transgender children and young adults, said: ‘It is hoped this will force a re-think by the NHS about this kind of barbaric surgery on patients who are told by medics it will help them.

‘He has a very real case for compensation against the heath service. We believe he has suffered harm.’ His case has been taken on by lawyers in Liverpool. It centres on whether the NHS and its gender clinics adequately counselled him before the operation five years ago. The patient, in his thirties, was brought up in the North of England and has de-transitioned from being a woman to live as a man again. The man says he is gay and his sexuality should have been discussed before the radical, irreversible gender surgery. ‘I have been castrated. That is the correct term,’ he says on his Twitter feed, which has 19,000 followers.

‘I cannot believe they [the NHS] were allowed to do this to me. ‘I was not even asked if I wanted to freeze my sperm, or have kids in the future.’ 

A_Mt_Man

Jul-9

Its not the NHS's fault he was stupid.