Biden Administration -  First 100 days:Biden gets positive marks (504 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostApr-25 10:04 AM 
To: All  (1 of 48) 

President Biden nears the end of his first 100 days in office with a slight majority of Americans approving of his performance and supporting his major policy initiatives, but his approval rating is lower than any recent past presidents except Donald Trump, with potential warning signs ahead about his governing strategy, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll.

Overall, 52 percent of adults say they approve of the job Biden is doing, compared with 42 percent who disapprove. At this point in his presidency four years ago, Trump’s rating was nearly the reverse, with approval at 42 percent and disapproval at 53 percent. Overall, 34 percent of Americans say they strongly approve of Biden’s performance, compared with 35 percent who strongly disapprove.

Biden receives the highest marks for his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, with 64 percent of adults — including 33 percent of Republicans — giving him positive ratings. His approval rating for his handling of the economy stands at 52 percent. But 53 percent say they disapprove of the way he has dealt with the immigration situation at the U.S.-Mexico border, a problem that has vexed his administration for much of its first months.

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 48) 
 124903.2 in reply to 124903.1 

I think now more than ever, approval/disapproval ratings have less to do with the reality of any situation than what viewers are sold on their "news" station.

As my wife and I had lunch at a local establishment that airs nothing but Fox, I could see a poll on border security. If you take the third of the country that still supports Trump/watches Fox, it added up nicely to the shift in perception of border security.

Do people really believe all the CBP has been replaced with Biden buddies, standing idly by as anyone and everyone streams across the border? Apparently. Still fearing the non-existent "Middle-Eastern" in the midst of the caravan, and ignoring the porosity of our airspace.

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 48) 
 124903.3 in reply to 124903.1 

In other words, the blues lead the reds by about 10 points. As usual, the media have to make this sound as problematic as possible. It isn't really. 

--Leslie-- Currently in New York City: Click for New York, New York Forecast

To: All 

From: Golfinman (chale955) DelphiPlus Member IconApr-26 11:13 AM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 48) 
 124903.4 in reply to 124903.1 

Biden gets top marks on the major accomplishment of Trump.   His bad marks are directly related to policy changes he has made, which has proven worse for America and Americans!

To: Golfinman (chale955) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 48) 
 124903.5 in reply to 124903.4 

OMG, you actually believe the tripe you post?

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostApr-26 11:57 AM 
To: Golfinman (chale955) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 48) 
 124903.6 in reply to 124903.4 

Major accomplishment of Trump? Lol

Click Below for my Forums:

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 48) 
 124903.7 in reply to 124903.6 

Getting banned from most social media platforms... can't think of anything else positive, that trump accomplished.

From: David (DAVEBUTLER) DelphiPlus Member IconApr-26 12:03 PM 
To: Golfinman (chale955) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 48) 
 124903.8 in reply to 124903.4 

I've yet to see Biden take credit for sacking the Capitol, so you're off the mark once again.

From: Golfinman (chale955) DelphiPlus Member IconApr-26 1:12 PM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 48) 
 124903.9 in reply to 124903.6 

Uh, yeah!  

It was indeed a major accomplishment to pave the way for making the fastest vaccine in history!  It's laughable to think that Biden had much at all to do with the roll out of the vaccine!

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostApr-26 2:02 PM 
To: Golfinman (chale955) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 48) 
 124903.10 in reply to 124903.9 

Trump got the vaccines started then got bored with them and everything COVID. There was no distribution plan, he downplayed and ridiculed the mitigation recommendations of his own team, attacked the scientists, threw Doubt on the vaccines, minimized and lied about his one bout with COVID and got his vaccine in private.

multiple aww shits erase one attaboy. Trump did more damage than good and the good was Minuscule. The Trump admin damage is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. 

Click Below for my Forums:

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 41-48
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.