2KevR

Kevin's Forum for Users of 2020

Hosted by 2KevR|www.CatalogPros.com

A site for users of 20-20 Kitchen Design Software.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Removing Floor of Tall Cabinet   Catalog Tools

Started Oct-17 by ATone29; 331 views.
ATone29

Oct-17

Hello,

I am trying to remove the floor of a tall cabinet to be used as an open locker cabinet.  I want to have this cabinet sit on a bench with a counter top and the counter top would be the "base" and be seen.  I have taken the floor thickness on the cabinet to 0, but that doesn't make it go away.  When I use a negative number it drops the thickness of the floor below the cabinet.  I have tried to change the color to transparent but that didn't work.  I have looked at every "floor" variable I could find and have not been able to figure it out.  Any ideas?

2KevR

Oct-17

ATone29 - try using a wall cabinet instead.  Or try VFT=9999.

If you think a shape isn't responding properly, you can report it to 2020 Tech Support.  If they agree, they can send you a cpsnew.zip catalog to install which will fix the shape in Common.   

In reply toRe: msg 2
ATone29

Oct-17

Ok, thanks!  Good to know.....

In reply toRe: msg 3
ATone29

Oct-17

The wall cabinet worked great!  Thanks for all the help!!

langensiepen

Oct-17

It would be very handy if 2020 added a way to add a variable to an existing cabinet 'in flight' so to speak. e.g. if VFT isn't showing then being able to add it and then change it would be amazingly handy!

srbstratton

Nov-16

I know you fixed it by using a wall cabinet, but just for future reference, you can also change the floor depth to "0" and that will remove it.