2KevR

Kevin's Forum for Users of 2020

Hosted by 2KevR|www.CatalogPros.com

A site for users of 20-20 Kitchen Design Software.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

invalid key when update v11   Version 11

Started Nov-12 by JGdesign12; 166 views.
JGdesign12

Nov-12

Anyone can tell me what is happened with my key while I tried to download v11 on my new pc? got the message said my key is invalid, I tried on different computer and the key is fine. Please help

Thanks a lot.

I cant open with my license Please do not alter the content below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

License Activation - License Void

User Name = User Name

Company Name = Company Name

License key = *********

Version Number = 11.8.1.69

Features = 8%X+4%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

langensiepen

Nov-12

Were you using the same version on the other PC? If you aren't on Maintenance and Support with 2020 then you key is automatically locked to the version that was available when your support contract expired.

For example, if the other computer is running V11.6 and works and you tried to install V11.8 and it doesn't work then your key is locked to V11.6.

JGdesign12

Nov-12

Yes, it was verson11.5 and my tech support was expired. They lock my key so I can't update to v11.8

langensiepen

Nov-12

I REALLY recommend keeping the annual support and maintenance contract going - without it you will lose access to upgrades and possibly the 2020 cloud as well. V11.8 has changed the rendering engine to run in the background (for high res renders) and it runs a bit faster as well.

The support contract cost is very reasonable and tax deductible as a business expense so it really is a no-brainer to stay on contract.

JGdesign12

Nov-12

I am not realize it I guess to keep old version then. 

Thanks for the respond.

Msg 3652.6 deleted