2KevR

Kevin's Forum for Users of 2020

Hosted by 2KevR|www.CatalogPros.com

A site for users of 20-20 Kitchen Design Software.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

countertop not automatically covering cabinet   Catalog Tools

Started Nov-28 by ATone29; 180 views.
ATone29

Nov-28

Hi,

I have a few cabinets and items like filler pull outs, that for whatever reason, the countertop and toe kick do not automatically cover.  I can drag the countertop over them and I can add toekick to the piece but it won't span the distance to the next cabinet.   Are there any ideas as to what maybe causing this?

Thanks!

ArtKitchen

Nov-28

First , I would make sure that there is no gap at all between items.

Second,  I would make sure the height of the items is the same (for CT).

Then I would edit the CT or Kick and extend it to cover bases, fillers etc.

ATone29

Nov-28

There are no gaps, they are the same height.  I need to get it set in the catalog creation side so that the designer does not need to stretch the countertop or toe kick.  2020 told me to check the Shape3D but those all seem to be correct.  I am wondering if it has anything to do with it being the shape created with the AC3D technique?

2KevR

Nov-28

Make sure you have a SHapeFloorPlan.  Also double-check your RooTClass code to ensure it's set as a Floor Item.

In reply toRe: msg 4
ATone29

Nov-28

The RooTClass code is correct and is a floor item.  I'm a little confused because the pull out filler was created with ACcess3D1 and 3D2 and then also has a SH3D, SHE, and SHFP.    My understanding was that if you create an image with AC3D Technique then you wouldn't use SH3d etc. because those are for ATSH techniques, Is this not correct?

2KevR

Nov-28

Try SHFP=62011

In reply toRe: msg 6
ATone29

Nov-28

That worked!  Thank you!!  Would you share what the significance of this number to make it work?  

2KevR

Nov-29

Very simply put, if something doesn't work right on the floor plan, it's likely the RTC or the SHFP.  So find a comparable cabinet that does work right and use those same values.

In reply toRe: msg 8
ATone29

Nov-29

Thank you for the explanation, I appreciate it!!