MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Ladies Of Our Mims   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by Weldon54; 240931 views.
Mimsforever

4/29/12

Heard in the barn...

Timeless Sue: "Hey Elmhurst. Tomorrow is an important day and you need to be on your best behavior."

Elmhurst: "Sez WHO?"

Timeless Sue: "Says ALL OF US, Pip Squeek! Our wonderful Friends the FOBs are coming. They do so much to help take care of us and if you DON'T behave, you will spend the entire next year regretting your Y chromosone! You MAY NOT bully them. You MUST be a gentle man...GOT IT?"

Elmhurst: "And what if I DON'T?"

Timeless Sue and ALL the ladies unite in chorus, "WE WILL TELL YOUR GRANDMA!"

Sudden silence from the big man on campus.

ladyadler1

5/1/12

As always it was wonderful to visit the ladies yesterday!  Wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks for letting us all visit. 
HopeMom1

5/1/12

Congratulations to Jeanne and her gang of Ladies and hoodlums! All of us who have had the really great fun of meeting Jeanne and the Ladies when they were "receiving callers" (as they say in the South) know this award had to have been inevitable. She is the BEST!!!!! She is my hero..
LindaVA3

5/2/12

WOO HOO!!!!  Congrats to all!!
LindaVA3

5/2/12

Elmo and his new stall and his new BFF LOL

LindaVA3

5/2/12

THANK YOU for another wonderful afternoon with the Ladies and Mr. Elmhurst!!!  They probably get much cleaner when you bathe them yourself LOL but we had a GREAT afternoon!!  And thanks for recommending Clay's in Paris for dinner, the food was delicious!!!
jamielsg

5/2/12

((((((Uncle Rob and Elmo))))))))
jamielsg

5/2/12

Don't forget to post the pic of Rob and his other BFF Big Red;)  I think there's one of Rob hand picking grass for him...............

Jamie

LindaVA3

5/2/12

I posted a link with all my pictures on the KY Weekend Activities thread, I'm not sure I got one of him feeding Red though, LOL.
  • Edited 5/2/2012 7:58 pm ET by LindaVA3
LyndaP31

5/2/12

I am TRYING to get the video loaded, but YouTube says its going to take 230 minutes!!! ARGH! I got to get to bed at around 10. I was so tired at work, plus my brain was still on vacation.