Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Ladies Of Our Mims   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by Weldon54; 240787 views.
LyndaP31

7/9/12

Allright! Wohoo! she still has spirit!!!
LyndaP31

7/9/12

Faye, paypal didn't even bother to send me an email letting me know mine went thru lol! I think its paypal that is messed up.
LyndaP31

7/9/12

Hmm, could you make sure my donation went thru? I am looking at my paypal and my history and yesterday's donation is not showing up.

I resent, it should have went thru this time. FYI when it told me I was going to be redirected to the Our Mims page, my Malware told me it was a malicious site lol. It would not redirect me.

Edited 7/9/2012 8:47 am ET by LyndaP31
  • Edited 7/9/2012 8:48 am ET by LyndaP31
GildersMom

7/9/12

Notification of your payment just came through, Lynda. We're good to go!

Thank you and thanks to everyone who has donated! The ladies, especially Hana, really do appreciate it!

We are so thankful that worse things did not happen. Thank goodness Hana is up and looking better.

I will check on the donation button, but be aware that this is the day that sneaky virus awakens, and web sites will be hyper vigilant and maybe a little stupid until the full brunt of the malware can be determined.

Thanks again, everyone!

Mimsforever

7/9/12

"FYI when it told me I was going to be redirected to the Our Mims page, my Malware told me it was a malicious site lol. It would not redirect me."

DARN THAT ELMHURST! He must have been playing on the computer again...trying to hack into the feed order or worse yet going nuts with his online shopping!

GildersMom

7/9/12

Rats! I knewI shouldn't have answered all those computer questions he asked me!

Silly horse playing with the computer!

LyndaP31

7/9/12

Oh thats true! I didnt think about that!
LyndaP31

7/9/12

Oh no!!!!  I can just see him opening up the door of the house and squeezing himself thru and playing on the computer lol
LindaVA3

7/9/12

Oh whew, thank goodness she is feeling better this morning!  Rubber mats sound like a good idea.
GildersMom

7/9/12

We need to find rubber mats that will allow seepage through to the dirt below. I know I saw those kind of mats at Quarter Horse Congress in Columbus one year... I need to do an internet search for them.