MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Ladies Of Our Mims   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by Weldon54; 250937 views.
myheart10

11/24/12

Jeanne,

You have given her the best last years of her life I know how hard this decision is I had to make it for My 21 year old QH that had laminites last month. I can't thank you enough for opening up your heart and having that dream. I know I owe you big time and one day I promise I will... My friend Kim and her daughter were there last week so she had informed me. Please give her a huge hug for me. She was a grand broodmare and it was a pleasure to work with her babies and her grand babies.. She will not be forgotten..

KLB (ghizmatt)

11/24/12

Please hug Miss Stallwart for me.  I know these have not been easy months for her or you, especially now that winter has come , but she has known love and respect, and we have been blessed to have been a small part of her final years.

Thank you,
KLB
Serebyani

11/24/12

No blisters, and only mild stiffness in my back the next morning-

and WELL WORTH IT!!

Trip back to NC was long but uneventful...
Wishing I was still in KY!!
pschmid1012

11/25/12

As both my spouse & I have visited Our Mims & seen the wonderful +++  care you give the Ladies,  I only hope that Ms.Stalwart's fav.people can get to Our Mims & soon.

Would hate if you have an early hard winter on Ms. Stalwart....  & you, seeing what pain she may experience.

You seem to know , when enough is enough.

My thoughts are with you  & Ms. Stalwart.

Bless you both!

jamielsg

11/28/12

Please tell Ms. Stalwart that I love her very much.  I thought of her and The Ladies tonight as I was driving back from Nashville.  There was the most beautiful harvest moon just above the horizon and a bright star right next to it..........I prayed for Ms. Stalwart and you.  Of course I thought of The Heavenly Ladies as I often do.............hugs Jeanne........

Love, Jamie
ladyadler1

11/29/12

I am been praying for a peaceful crossing for Ms. Stalwart.  Thank you for making her time on this earth as pain free as you were able to. 
KLB (ghizmatt)

12/3/12

Has Miss Stallwart crossed?

KLB

myheart10

12/3/12

Oh I hope there was a miracle and she is ok.

gerchgo

12/23/12

Hi have to tell you, on TVG's 2012 In Review, they had an In Memoriam at the end, of both horses and humans...I started to cry when I saw they had listed Timeless Sue, so glad they acknowledged her!!!!!!!

ger

• Edited 12/26/2012 9:49 pm ET by gerchgo
jamielsg

12/23/12

Me too Ger........Sue was and is one of the most beautiful and gentlest horses I've ever had the honor to know..............she is truly Timeless.........Merry Christmas in Heaven to Sue and all the Heavenly Ladies..........

Jamie