MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Zenyatta ...   Retired TBs -Past and Present

Started 3/30/10 by lexcdwm; 378909 views.
Jo (LoveYouB)

Oct-21

Z is in foal to Into Mischief.

Little Boss Lady is spunky indeed!

sandins

Oct-21

Yes,,,,,,,,guess I forgot,,,,,,,,too busy fighting for the Wild horses,as fear they will be gone,,,,,,,cold_sweat

Thank you,Jo!

• Edited October 21, 2017 11:38 pm  by  sandins
cigarello

Oct-29

Did you buy the Zenyatta DVD?  I saw the reviews on Amazon and some people were disappointed that her last race was not on the DVD and the DVD was described as "bare bones" by some---what do you think of the DVD?

Jo (LoveYouB)

Nov-2

I really liked it.  The DVD does draw from some of the documentary that was done before, but I don't think it is bare bones.  I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure the 2011 Classic is shown in its entirety during the documentary.  My memory  could fail me as I watched it a few weeks ago, lol -but looking at the cover now, it indicates all 20 races are also included in the bonus features.  Yep, just checked my DVD and the 2011 Classic is included, along with all of the rest of her races.  I watched it to make sure it is actually included and played and there wasn't a glitch.

I guess my reaction to complaints is that there are always people who will gripe about everything.  

Jo (LoveYouB)

Nov-2

Keep fighting, Sandy!

Jo (LoveYouB)

Nov-2

Hi Marilyn - a quick follow up.  After reading your post, I had to look on Amazon to see what people were griping about.  I think some of complaints were about the "Living Legend" DVD, not the most recent one, which is "Zenyatta - Queen of Racing."  The prior DVD was made after her first fourteen races and didn't include the last year, a little detail that those who griped apparently missed.  But yes, I love the new one!  

sandins

Nov-2

I am getting tired,,,,,,it's been so long,,,,,,,,,,did hear a good interview today about the damages to the range by the cattle,,,,,,affects more than the wild horses and burros,,,,,,it is the water effect,too and how,,,,,,,disappointed_relieved

cigarello

Nov-2

Thanks so much for your checking it out--I will make sure I get the right one---- looking forward to watching the Queen in all of her glory

cigarello

Nov-13

I am watching the DVD--I really had not seen many of her races--watching her races ---I keep saying I can't believe she could win all those races from so far behind---she is just one of the most amazing mares to grace  a track and her amazing personality--great DVD

sandins

Nov-14

She is ALL great, isn't she and a beauty,too,,,,,,,?