MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Breeding News   Horse Racing

Started 11/24/12 by Derby132; 507471 views.
Amy (1pony)
Staff

1/26/21

The article says earlier in the month, so they waited to make sure Z was ok. I think they liked the 2020 Candy Ride filly a lot, plus it looks like they are trying to find studs that stand at Lanes End.

My heart breaks for Z and her connections, she doesn’t have good luck with her pregnancies for sure. 

Flurry84

1/26/21

Thank you for your words of wisdom on Zenyatta.    Your comments are interesting about Lane's End studs.  Do you know if Candy Ride sires some smaller ones;  thought I had read that somewhere once.  So, I wondered if that was part of the decision to choose CR for the 2020 foal.  Am grateful for Zilkha and Zellda.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

1/26/21

Love these breedings 

Amy (1pony)
Staff

1/26/21

gerchgo

1/26/21

These I think, will be the last matings set up by the late Prince? Good luck to Juddmonte in the coming years.

gerchgo

2/2/21

RACHEL'S VALENTINA will visit INTO MISCHIEF in 2021! She delivered a lovely filly by Curlin in 2020, has a two-year-old filly by Pioneerof the Nile, and her first foal, Alejandro, is steadily working towards his next start! #horseracing #Thoroughbred

https://mobile.twitter.com/stonestreetfarm

cigarello

2/2/21

That is awesome news!!!!

gerchgo

2/2/21

I’ve been waiting to see whom they would choose next for her. I think a couple of their other mares have already been bred to him, looking forward to the Into Mischief foal’s racing!

gerchgo

2/3/21

Her mating with Quality Road didn’t take last year, so fingers crossed this next one does!

https://www.paulickreport.com/news/bloodstock/rachels-valentina-to-visit-into-mischief-in-2021/

• Edited February 3, 2021 8:15 am  by  gerchgo