MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Breeding News   Horse Racing

Started 11/24/12 by Derby132; 560261 views.
Flurry84

Jul-22

After what happened to The Lieutenant in Peru  (half to Justify)  I hate shuttling or even sales to certain parts of the world.   Around that same time tragedy struck in north africa also.  The Lieutenant's first offspring that I have seen have just debuted recently.  Bittersweet.

Thought you were sending me a results mess. about Cacahuete since it has not arrived in my equibase results yet.  Hope he did well at Belterra.  Will check it another way right now.

Blessings.

gerchgo

Jul-22

He finished 5th in an allowance race.

Flurry84

Jul-22

Eavesdropper was the one I couldnt remember,  Killed in Libya, a half to AP Indy.

cigarello

Jul-22

I dislike shuttling, and as you point out it is worse shutlling to South America--

thinking about The Lietenant brings tears  to my eyes.

Flurry84

Jul-22

Gerchgo was the first to reference S. Amer. shuttling, but I absolutely agree, along with other shuttling.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Aug-6

Wow talk about a breed shaping race for Fillies!  

gerchgo

Aug-6

Lots of old world names in their legacies!

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Aug-8

I hope it’s after a four year old campaign 

gerchgo

Aug-8

Shuvee winner Clairiere and runner-up Malathaat were both products of the Stonestreet Farm breeding operation by Stonestreet’s Hall of Fame sire Curlin, each out of A.P. Indy-line mares who won Grade 1 races under the Stonestreet colors themselves. If there is such a thing as a proven road to the top in Thoroughbred racing, it appears Stonestreet has found it.

https://backring.paulickreport.com/stonestreet-stars/