MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lentenor to Stand At IN Stallion Station   Barbaro and Family

Started 11/29/12 by Greg J. (Wookster8); 293335 views.
Flurry84

12/4/17

I completely agree; saw the race and Cousin Tino was really stuck between horses, even squeezed it was so tight.  The chart said brushed, steadied, etc.  I thought he did a great job yesterday to finish fifth.

Flurry84

12/12/17

If I am reading Greg Jones's fb page correctly, Macy's Attitude has sold.  I am not really sure if the word sold is true in the arrangement of the fb page.  These things are difficult to decipher for me.

If so, I hope she is in a good home where she will be well-cared for always.

gerchgo

12/12/17

I’m not on FB, so does it say she’s being retired, or continue racing? She could have been bought privately since she’s not been claimed in races.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

12/12/17

She was posted on the Not Done Yet-OTTB for sale or adoption FB page as sold, so my thought is she is retired, but not positive.

gerchgo

12/12/17

Thanks, I remember that now. That’s good, hopefully a loving home and new career!

Flurry84

12/12/17

On what I read, it just stated the one word  "sold"  with no details.  There were other brief lines from previous times, but no elaborating on sold.

gerchgo

12/22/17

Not bad, but he was claimed by Tim Glyshaw

Rollin Smoke finished 5th beaten by 3 1/4 lengths, on December 22, 2017, at FAIR GROUNDS in Race 4. 
Off odds: 11.90
Flurry84

12/22/17

Just checked messages and got my update, then saw your message.  So, what do you know about Tim Glyshaw?  I recognize the name, but do not know if he is one of the good guys or not.  We can only hope!

Just saw Final Chapter finish 9th and I think that was last, at AQ.  I just follow him because he is the last of Nerud's breeding  (Thunder Gulch out of a Colonial Affair mare).  He is about to turn 6;  wonder what the Fager Stable will decide to do with him. 

gerchgo

12/22/17

I haven’t checked into Tim, but the name rings a bell. I’m starting my baking of Xmas cookies, so will see what I can find in between batches.:)

gerchgo

12/22/17

Didn’t take long! LOL He is Bullsrd’s Alley’s Trainer, who won at Woodbine and went onto to finish 6th in the Breeder’s Cup.:)

http://www.drf.com/news/glyshaw-en-route-breeders-cup-was-not-far-abyss

Seems to be a really good guy!

https://www.glyshawracingstable.com/

• Edited December 22, 2017 5:16 pm  by  gerchgo