MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lentenor to Stand At IN Stallion Station   Barbaro and Family

Started 11/29/12 by Greg J. (Wookster8); 293578 views.
gerchgo

12/22/17

I haven’t checked into Tim, but the name rings a bell. I’m starting my baking of Xmas cookies, so will see what I can find in between batches.:)

gerchgo

12/22/17

Didn’t take long! LOL He is Bullsrd’s Alley’s Trainer, who won at Woodbine and went onto to finish 6th in the Breeder’s Cup.:)

http://www.drf.com/news/glyshaw-en-route-breeders-cup-was-not-far-abyss

Seems to be a really good guy!

https://www.glyshawracingstable.com/

• Edited December 22, 2017 5:16 pm  by  gerchgo
Flurry84

12/22/17

Thank you!   I knew I had seen the name sometimes, but had forgotten details.  Bullard's Alley's older half brother is in Puerto Rico, Springcourt.  He is out of a Kris S mare, Flower Forest.  I have been so concerned for him for a long time (he is almost 10) and then the hurricanes devastate everything!  I didn't know he was still alive until I got the notification that he is running soon.

So, some relief there.  Am hoping he will be returned to the mainland soon and find a kind, safe home.  He is overdue for one.

Have fun with your baking project.

gerchgo

2/2/18

Not bad, he fought back in the stretch to grab 4th;

Cousin Tino finished 4th beaten by 1 1/2 lengths, on February 2, 2018, at GULFSTREAM PARK in Race 11. 
Off odds: 52.20

Your comments for this horse were:Lentenor
Flurry84

2/2/18

Yes, not bad.  Glad you included the chart which I will now read.  My equibase has been down for two days or so.  I have communicated with them each day and they have said they are working with AOL to rectify the problems.  Hope it is fixed;  I don't even know how many of my watched horses are running right now!  It is pretty time-consuming to click on individual horses to find out what is going on.

Thanks again!   Safe racing tomorrow as some of our best three year olds compete across the country.

gerchgo

2/2/18

I had an issue the other day, went back and saved all my notifications preferences and emailed them, seems to be working now.

Stay Connected:  

Nicamore is entered to run on February 5, 2018, at MAHONING VALLEY RACE COURSE.

Full Entries for Race Overnight 

Race: 8 - 4:02 PM         

CLAIMING  $5,000

Purse: $ 11,100. (Plus $1,000 - OTF - Ohio Thoroughbred Fund) . For Three Year Olds And Upward Which Have Never Won Three Races. Three Year Olds, 118 Lbs.; Older, 126 Lbs. Non-winners Of A Race Since January 5 Allowed 2 Lbs. Claiming Price $5,000 (ohio Registered Foals Preferred). Five And One Half Furlongs.

PP Horse A/S Med Claim $ Jockey Wgt Trainer
11 Nicamore 4/G $ 5,000 Luciano Hernandez 124 Joe Pizzurro

Flurry84

2/2/18

I received the results of a Santa Anita race today for one of Krikorian's Dynaformer grandsons.  So, as they said, it is slowly being restored.  I suppose they use AOL since I don't.  Just yahoo.

gerchgo

4/16/18

And not claimed

Cousin Tino finished 1st by a nose, on April 15, 2018, at GULFSTREAM PARK in Race 6. 
Off odds: 2.50

Your comments for this horse were:Lentenor
Flurry84

4/16/18

He looked good winning this one, really holding his own and battling on the rail.  Close and he won.  glad he wasn't claimed;  didn't know how that ended up.

Hadn't mentioned Nico's Nuummite's 5th or Candlestick Nic's 3rd recently for obvious reasons.

gerchgo

4/16/18

Yes, but they are paying their way and still racing.:)