MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lentenor to Stand At IN Stallion Station   Barbaro and Family

Started 11/29/12 by Greg J. (Wookster8); 278925 views.
gerchgo

4/16/18

Yes, but they are paying their way and still racing.:)

Flurry84

4/16/18

Yes, very grateful for this aspect of it. 

Flurry84

4/19/18

Happy birthday to Lentenor tomorrow!  Born in 2007, seems like yesterday, doesn't it?

gerchgo

4/19/18

Gosh, yes it does! Happy Birthday!!

gerchgo

5/1/18

Good race! He’s now trained by Tim Glyshaw (Bullards Alley), and wasn’t claimed today-he must like Indiana Grand.

Rollin Smoke finished 1st by 2 1/2 lengths, on May 1, 2018, at INDIANA GRAND RACE COURSE in Race 2. 
Off odds: 6.50
Flurry84

5/1/18

Glad he did well today.  Believe he was claimed by Glyshaw in Dec., but I had owner as Kwaitkowski and today owner is stated as Leslie Lawrence.  So, not sure of sequence of either owner or trainer.  Or perhaps my notes are not correct, either!

gerchgo

5/1/18

He was claimed in his previous race by Glyshaw and Leslie Lawrence as owner.

Flurry84

5/2/18

Thank you for the clarification;  will change my notes to reflect this.  Hope you are having a good week.  We're all getting ready for Friday/Saturday races, I suppose.

Flurry84

7/3/18

Just watched Uphold (3 yr colt)  win going away at Indiana Grand in a MSW.  Great win for him.  (race 8)

Rouge Dancer was last in the 4th there in an allowance.  I think last since the coverage ended before the last horse crossed the wire, but she was trailing when coverage stopped for that race on TVG.  Why the jockey had to whip her when she was hopelessly behind, I'll never know.  Dislike seeing this so much;  cruel for the filly and speaks badly for TB racing.

Good for Uphold  (oh, he is out of a Point Given mare).

Hope you and all your family, inc. animals, stay cool during this heatwave.