MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lentenor to Stand At IN Stallion Station   Barbaro and Family

Started 11/29/12 by Greg J. (Wookster8); 278778 views.
gerchgo

8/23/18

I just watched Lengo’s race, not sure if he is fast enough. He got out of the gate okay, but just didn’t seem to have enough speed? But as he finally came out of the turn, it did look like he was just kind of watching the field way ahead of him.

Flurry84

8/27/18

Here's the latest one for the Lentenor stable:  Flying Miss Lent out of Flying Miss Alice (Fly So Free).  Breeder:  Tony Wright, Owner:  Gerald Holt.  Trainer:  Tim Glyshaw

entered Tuesday at IN Grand in the 8th race, a mile on turf MSW.

Safe trip for all and good luck to her

gerchgo

8/27/18

Thanks! Go baby girl!!!:)

gerchgo

8/27/18

She ran 8/7 on the dirt and finished next to last. The last place finisher was Lady Lentenor, who was bleeding from the nostrils and vanned off.:(. My guess is she bled in the lungs and is getting time off as she has had no works since?

Flurry84

8/27/18

Thank you for info about Lady Lentenor.  I do not have her in my Virtual Stable, altho I may have her on a list in my files somewhere.  Not likely, though.

I will be following her now.  Hope she doesn't bleed like that again.

gerchgo

9/8/18

Well none of the kids ran very well this week, but Cousin Tino has stayed consistent! Although, I think someone else finished 2 or 3  but I don’t have my results still?

Cousin Tino finished 2nd beaten by 4 3/4 lengths, on September 8, 2018, at GULFSTREAM PARK in Race 4. 
Off odds: 6.50

Your comments for this horse were:Lentenor
Flurry84

9/8/18

Cousin Tino did well since he was all the way out in post 11, got up pretty close altho wide and then up for 2nd.  Won't complain about this result!

Waiting to see Soi Phet at 6:30 at Los Al in EB Johnston.  Wishing him another great win today, this old Tizbud son.

gerchgo

10/2/18

Uphold ran a good race in the Grissom Stakes at Indiana Grand just now, finished a fast closing 2nd!!!!

Flurry84

10/2/18

Thanks for the info;  I found the results but have not received my notification yet.  Closing fast in a stakes race, very nice. 

Past two days an Include has won something at Parx both days, so this is all good this week. 

gerchgo

10/26/18

Another win!

Uphold finished 1st by a nose, on October 26, 2018, at INDIANA GRAND RACE COURSE in Race 7. 
Off odds: .60

Your comments for this horse were:Lentenor