MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lentenor to Stand At IN Stallion Station   Barbaro and Family

Started 11/29/12 by Greg J. (Wookster8); 305586 views.
gerchgo

Jul-5

Uphold was supposed to run today at Indy, but 99 temps canceled racing today.

Flurry84

Jul-5

Was looking forward to seeing the new Phipps colt at Indy, too, but am always glad when tracks cancel to protect horses and people involved.

• Edited July 5, 2022 11:07 pm  by  Flurry84
Flurry84

Jul-12

Remembered to watch Fan Duel just now and Stosh was 2nd.  It was a $3,200 claimer;   that is about as low as I have seen, but not quite.  He has run six times since last day of April with one first, 2 seconds.

gerchgo

Jul-12

It seems they race him every 2 weeks, he does well as long as it’s 6f, he finished 6th in a mile race. My guess is they dropped him down to $3200 for the 6 f? He appears to be sound, hopefully with HISA in place, he won’t fall through the cracks, but why I keep him in my vs to keep tabs.

Flurry84

Jul-12

Good point about dropping down for the 6 f race.  I want him to be safe no matter who claims him and I hope he is.  

gerchgo

Sep-14

Uphold was a late vet scratch at Indy today, I hope it’s nothing serious. He was coming back soon after the last race.

Stosh has had a 2nd and 3rd in last 2 starts,Cacahuete won on the 7th, Duck Ducky Goose had a 2nd at Parx

The kids have been a bit slow until the past week, hopefully they’ll finish in the money rest of the year?!

Flurry84

Sep-14

Do not like that Stosh has run so much for awhile now.  His performance has varied among these races.

Uphold was entered in a minor stakes race for Ind. breds, too.  Hope he is ok.