Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Beholder   Retired TBs -Past and Present

Started 1/7/16 by ivyd62; 25437 views.
ivyd62

1/7/16

Does anyone know how she is doing? I was blown away by her when we saw her win the Pacific Classic and so disappointed that she did not race in the BC Classic...

Amy (1pony)
Staff

1/7/16

She is doing great resting at the farm, she is do back to her trainers barn this month sometime.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Derby132

1/14/16

Jeremy Balan @BH_JBalan 3h3 hours ago

According to Santa Anita notes, Beholder came back to Santa Anita Sunday to have some tests run, but is now at a facility in Chino Hills.

Richard Mandella says Beholder is doing fine. Headed out to Chino Hills for 2 weeks "to be ridden around a bit, to get her legs under her."

gerchgo

1/14/16

This doesn't sound good after the BC, I hope she is okay!:(
Derby132

1/14/16

Sounds like a little something might be up but Hollendorfer isn't making a lot out of it which is good, I think. 

gerchgo

1/14/16

Hopefully it isn't just a screen, especially after the BC scratch!:(
In reply toRe: msg 6
gerchgo

1/14/16

I think he holds his cards pretty close to his chest. All the best for this mare!

Amy (1pony)
Staff

1/14/16

I remember an interview with him a few weeks ago that said she would have some tests and xrays when she arrived back at the track to make sure she is 100% and ready to go back into training. I am sure she is fine.

gunny101

1/18/16

Yes, let's hope that they are just being very good and just giving due diligence. No sense worrying until there is something concrete to worry about :-)

lindawilbe

1/27/16

I hope so..I am a little concerned, but it is better to be safe than sorry!  Happy they are checking her out.

Linda J.

Northeast Philly