MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nicanor says Hello from Shamrock Farm!   Barbaro and Family

Started 1/11/16 by LindaVA3; 158101 views.
cigarello

9/12/20

Good news about Ran Char!!!!-  we are doing the best we can during these stressful times- hope you and yours are doing well also!

gerchgo

9/20/20

Well, Nicki de Nephew finished 2nd by a nose, almost got it!

Flurry84

9/20/20

Thanks for the final result;  It didn't look good for first, but i couldn't tell and TVG never got back with a final result that I heard.  I just checked results and they were not posted yet.  He really tried hard and looked good doing it!  I believe he only has two first so far, so I really wanted this for him, esp. since he is 5 yrs old now.

Hoping for All Amer. Dream at Belmont in a few mins.  By Amer. Pharoah, trainer Motion.  Good luck to all!

Take care!

gerchgo

9/20/20

I know, I had to watch the ticker on the bottom of TVG to see the results.

Flurry84

9/24/20

Kandy Charge was first at Thistledown in a 7,500 claimer.  Was 2nd in a claimer there two weeks ago.  Haven't read the chart yet because equibase was down.  Will try again soon.

Alejandro did well for a first race. Airstreem also got a 4th in earlier race.

gerchgo

9/24/20

Yes just watched those 1st 2 races- Kandy Charge was not claimed.

Good first race for A, think he’ll like longer, squeezed at top of stretch and he didn’t turn a hair- good boy!

Just going to watch Airstreem’s race now.

gerchgo

9/24/20

Wow! Nice win for Manna From Hannah at 30-1!!!

Flurry84

9/24/20

Yay, just saw it. Was noting the results just now.  Kurt Hoover said she was second in her last two, but I have her as third in last two.    (Aug. 15 and Sept. 3)  Wonder who is correct!

Now on to Malibu Splash in the 7th race.  I have her last results as 7th in last two races.  Wonder what Kurt will say, if anything.

gerchgo

9/24/20

Just checked Equibase and she was 3rd not 2nd, so he got his horses or numbers mixed up....

gerchgo

9/24/20

Malibu Splash won after the 2 pacesetters pulled up- I hope they’re okay!

But I think MS may have won anyway, she was flying through the stretch- looked awesome!!!

Manna was not claimed in her race-yay!