MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nicanor says Hello from Shamrock Farm!   Barbaro and Family

Started 1/11/16 by LindaVA3; 154722 views.
cigarello

3/15/21

Yes indded--Happy birthday to beautiful Lentenor----!!!!!!!

Flurry84

4/8/21

Malibu Splash won her race last night at Charlestown  (allowance for f & m).  Wanted to post last night, but could not.  Had to get a new password this morning.  Now will have to hunt for my preferences and change the temp. password to something I can remember.  

Sweet Asta was just a good second at Laurel a few mins. ago.  So, good showing for Nicanor kids.

gerchgo

4/8/21

I was just going to post! Kandy Charge finished 3rd yesterday at Mahoning. With Laurel back up and running, we should see some more entries.

Flurry84

4/8/21

Forgot to mention Kandy Charge since it was earlier in day .  So good to see Laurel back.

gerchgo

May-1

Woohoo! Ran Char wins today at Pimlico!

Flurry84

May-1

That was fantastic to watch!  So happy for connections and all of us, too.  I see that Chief Big Head was 4th just now, but have not pulled up the chart yet.  At Oaklawn in 10th Lngtermrelationship runs in an AOC late today.  So glad you posted Ran Char since I just didn't want to stop vacuuming rugs bet. races and look it all up to mention here.  Hope you are doing well.

gerchgo

May-1

Doing good thanks. Betting yesterday wasn’t though.:(. But got some $ from a race today so already up from Oaks day.:)

Flurry84

May-1

So who do you like in the big one?  I have to go with Midnight Bourbon just because of the breeding.  Tiznow's progeny I follow all the time, so that would be fantastic.  Other than that, I really would like to see Darley finally win the Derby with Essential Quality.  Prayers for the safety of all horses and jockeys today.

gerchgo

May-1

Agree on both with you!

safe race!

gerchgo

May-9

Happy Mother’s Day!

Nicamore just won at Mountaineer.Won by a head, almost got caught.