Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Survey of Horse Racing Fans   Horse Racing

Started Oct-16 by meltedpat; 586 views.
meltedpat

Oct-16

Hi everyone!  It's been a long time since I've posted here.  Hope everyone is well.  Anyway, I am currently a graduate student in the Anthrozoology (which is the study of human/animal interactions) department at Canisius College, in Buffalo, NY.  I am doing a study on North American Thoroughbred horse racing fans and their thoughts about animals for my Master's thesis and I need horse racing fans to complete my survey.  The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.  As an incentive for participating, you will have the opportunity to enter a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card.  All responses will be completely anonymous.  PLEASE SHARE this with any North American Thoroughbred horse racing fans you know.  I looking for a wide variety of participants, male and female, ages 18 and up, who are anything from casual fans to hardcore handicappers.  Thank you for your time and (hopefully) participation.  

Here is the link:

http://canisius.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1NyczjBW7fcYExT

Derby132

Oct-16

I saw this posted on facebook and filled out your survey.  Good luck with your Master's thesis.  I'm sure many of us would be interested in the results of your study.

• Edited October 16, 2017 12:34 pm  by  Derby132
meltedpat

Oct-16

Thank you so much for completing my survey and for your encouragement!  The ultimate goal is to have it published in an academic journal, so hopefully I will be able to share my results with everyone that way.  Thanks again for your participation!

In reply toRe: msg 1
meltedpat

Oct-18

My survey is still open and more respondents are needed.   It will only take a few minutes of your time and you will have the opportunity to enter into a drawing for an Amazon gift card as an incentive.  I'm hoping that results of my study will eventually be published in an academic journal and may even help to improve the perception of the sport and welfare of our beloved Thoroughbreds.  Thanks for reading.  

Here is the link:  http://canisius.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1NyczjBW7fcYExT

gerchgo

Oct-18

Done! Thanks and good luck!

meltedpat

Oct-18

Thank you!  

meltedpat

Oct-18

Thank you!