MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

DECEMBER $5 RESCUE IS........   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Dec-1 by NWFLAFOB; 314 views.
NWFLAFOB

Dec-1

Happy December 1st!!  Our December rescue is one of our old timers - we donated to them back in 2013 or 2014.  Open Heart Rescue Inc. is located in Cookeville, TN.   Cheryl Lee Vick is the head of the rescue and a longtime FOB friend.  You can visit their face book page - there is no formal website.  If you prefer paypal, the address is openheartrescueinc@yahoo.com      and the snail mail to use is 1310 Walter Reed Rd, Cookeville, TN 38501.  This is a 501c3.  You can also access their adoptable dogs and cat at  www.adoptapet.com/shelter82097-pets.html
?Please mark donations as FOB DONATION.  Cheryl knows we don't expect individual acknowledgements.
Please let me know you've seen and sent.
JungleHeart

Dec-1

GOT IT  - in the mailbox.  THANK YOU, Linda.  God Blese these angels among us.

PattyTx1

Dec-2

Happy December and Merry Christmas, Linda. I am glad to hear that your husband is doing well after his surgery.

I will PayPal my donation to Open Heart Rescue.

MichiganFOB1

Dec-3

Got it Linda. Donating right now.

DJoAnn

Dec-3

$10 pp'ed to Open Heart. Little bit of good sent for the holidays. Thanks,  as always, for making it possible. Merry Christmas,  jodie

NWFLAFOB

Dec-3

Thank you, Chrys.  Yep, I'm so thankful for the folks who are able to make a commitment to rescue animals.  And, I'm so thankful we can help some of them each month through our FOB donations. 

NWFLAFOB

Dec-3

Hey, Patty.  evergreen_treesantaevergreen_tree?  Merry Christmas.!

We are very fortunate Mike's surgery and recuperation have gone so well.  He mentioned last night he just realized for the first time in years, he doesn't even think about his shoulder and limiting what he feels he can comfortably do.  He just needs to build back up some of the strength in it.

NWFLAFOB

Dec-3

Thanks, Ellen.  Ditto for the horse rescue donations.  Put mine in mail this morning when I went out for the paper.

In reply toRe: msg 5
NWFLAFOB

Dec-3

Jodie, thank you and thanks for being here for the monthly "club".

evergreen_treesantaevergreen_tree   Merry Christmas!

MichiganFOB1

Dec-3

Thank you Linda.