MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Arlington Racetrack 2019/2021   Horse Racing

Started 2/13/19 by Amy (1pony); 26074 views.
sandins

7/28/21

tried to read the second article when I saw it, but cannot as will not subscribe, but it sounds like the fate is sealed in the hands of someone, but sad for the back-stretch people..........don't know about the Chicago burbs, but this area of Wisc.........south of GB, most restaurants are looking for help. 

Sad for a mighty and  glorious racetrack to go down to whatever level it goes. Thanks  to CD ..........

sandins

7/29/21

Yes,,,,,,,,sad for Arlington Park as it is truly a jewel in the racing venue crown,,,............and CDI ruined it . Wonder how Duchossois feels about it,as i  think he cared about it for racing........after all......he created the Arlington MIllion, and rebuilt it after the fire

JERKS is a kind word for them

• Edited July 29, 2021 9:07 pm  by  sandins
gerchgo

8/14/21

Go Mean Mary!!!!

cigarello

8/14/21

Got Stormy just blew their doors off!!!!!

gerchgo

8/14/21

Fitting that the Mr D is won by an Arlington/Illinois trainer with Two Emmy’s!!!

cigarello

8/15/21

I almost cried reading this profound article.  I keep hoping a miracle will occur to keep Arlington alive.

gerchgo

8/15/21

I’m so devastated  about Arlington, CDI sucks with their greed. I can’t believe an organization with the history of racing(Kentucky Derby) can leave the horsemen in a hole like this. It. Is. Shameful. 

sandins

8/15/21

it is tragic and without shame for racing...........what's left? Tooo bad there was not a long contingency on that when CDI bought it