Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Television coverage of races   Horse Racing

Started 6/9/20 by gerchgo; 86630 views.
cigarello

Oct-28

Good thing I don't care all that much tho I would have liked to watch the Mother Goose!

FS2 is soooo classless- boom- goodbye horse racing- hello college football

we'll see ya on Fox sports app  for the mother goose and we'll be back later on FS2

so aggravating!  Fox treats horse racing like the wicked step child

gerchgo

Oct-28

I couldn’t watch on my app- my Chicago market only want football. I had to watch on NYRA YouTube.

gerchgo

Nov-3

FanDuel is expected to show all races on tv as well.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Nov-3

I don’t think FanDuel can show the Classic live (that will be on delay I am sure)

gerchgo

Nov-25

Not that I’ll be watching them ……but they may not allow FanDuel to show Aqueduct??

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/273595/fox-sports-2-to-cover-cigar-mile-day-at-aqueduct

cigarello

Nov-25

I don't trust Fox to show a program from beginning to end---- they will probably interrupt the program somewhere to show a college football game or a high school foot ball game---- Lately, when Aqueduct is not on Fox2, Fan Duel has been showing those races.

gerchgo

Nov-25

They’ll be on FanDuel for this winter meet but fox is suppose to start showing their disjointed with spring meet again.

gerchgo

Dec-19

Can’t say I’ll miss him, he was not very good, plus I’m not watching fox right now since Aqueduct is on FanDuel 

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
cigarello

Dec-19

I guess I'm kinda surprised-- basically because he can provide a jockey's perspective -----