Derby132

Apr-17

Wow!!! That was a battle!!!!

cigarello

Apr-17

Very exciting race

gerchgo

Apr-17

MG seemed to fight FG in stretch there, or was just mad Latruska got by her?!

poochluv2

Apr-17

I was so disappointed by MG’s loss ,but still thrilled by her grit,heart and determination! She will stay a true champion ,not matter what her future holds. Interesting how losing  by two inches is such a big difference in money and prestige.  Kudos to Ortiz with Latruska, in an ironic way ,it is good to see on any given day a horse could have the race of their life!

As far as my other favorite Swiss Skydiver, I felt really badly as she never was in contention in the stretch,and the announcer said she got ranked when the other horses switched positions. I amsure Kenny McPeek is very upset,as he was so confident.  I still believe in her talent,but what takes a horse to greatness is consistency,and she did not show it today! Hope she comes back and co,Pete’s well in the next race!

gerchgo

Apr-17

I’m sure they’ll all be fine, they don’t always have perfect days, but we’ll see how they come out of the race. I’m looking forward to them all meeting up again!

Potsdam2

Apr-17

I was so pleased with Letruska. I was interested in the race because the thought was it was either MG or SSD. Then, there was commentary before the race that Letruska didn't have enough class. That got my back up, and I was  in the Letruska camp. I am sure I willed her to win;-)  More likely Irad had something to do with it!

gerchgo

Apr-17

I think perhaps Irad channeled you through the race!!

It bothers me too when they start downplaying pedigree or class!

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Apr-17

Wow what a race!!

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Apr-17

Kenny is always a great

sportsman and it’s a pleasure to see.