MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

$5 WINNER IS......THANK YOU ALL   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Sep-13 by NWFLAFOB; 168 views.
NWFLAFOB

Sep-13

No, I'm not going anywhere!   But I want to thank each and every person who has remained a part of our monthly donation efforts.   Your participation in keeping Barbaro's Legacy alive is invaluable.   Each and every one of you helps make a tangible difference in the lives of needy dogs and cats.

I hope as our economy continues to struggle, we can "circle the wagons" with our donations and by so doing continue to do great things, a few dollars at a time.  What might not seem like much to us individually or what might be a stretch of our limited budget - either way - together our donations make a huge difference.   We are all parts of Barbaro's Legacy that come together each month to create a loving whole to represent him.  The groups we help are, without fail, extremely grateful for the windfall we send their way.  The benefit the dogs and cats (sometimes pigs and other animals) is immeasurable.

If you've read this far and are not a part of our monthly $5 "club", please consider joining us.  You can email me at nwflafob@gmail. com  for more info, if desired.   

hatchery1

Sep-24

Linda,

Whew! I got nervous for a second. I was afraid you were ending the club, but I'm really glad that you're not.  It means a lot to me to keep donating to these wonderful rescues, especially when things are so very bad with the economy and people and animals are hurting so much. It just breaks my heart.

Thank you for all you do for us and the rescues!

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

NWFLAFOB

Sep-25

Thank you, Tricia!  

I think now more than ever our humble monthly efforts are even more important.  To the dogs and cats who benefit from our donations, to the rescues who are so hard pressed for the resources they need and the stress that causes them, and to those of us who donate each month.  For us, I think it's a helpful psychological boost.  We'd all love to be able to donate a ton of money BUT we can't.  We'd love to be able to control the economy so no one has to struggle but we can't.  Many are concerned a small donation would hardly be worth giving.  But together, together as one the FOBs make a difference each and every month and have for a decade.  Think of all the dogs, cats, and others who have been made safe and comfortable as a result of our monthly "club".  An entire decade's worth!!

So, thank you again!!!  blue_heartgreen_heart

hatchery1

Sep-25

Bless you, Linda, and thank you for putting into words exactly how I feel.  A decade of helping the critters, even in a small way, sure does feel good!

Barbaro's legacy lives on.

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...