MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOVEMBER $5 WINNER IS..........   General: Horse-related

Started Nov-1 by NWFLAFOB; 386 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
NWFLAFOB

Nov-1

Happy November.  This month's rescue group is Tabby's Place - a kitty cat rescue (as if that needed explaining!).  If you donate by credit card or PayPal, go to their website (also go there just to see what all they do even if you mail your donation!) www.tabbysplace.org .  Easy peasy, I just donated and it provided a comment box where I could annotate FOB DONATION.   If you wanna mail your donation, their address is Tabby's Place, 1100 US Hwy 202, Ringoes, NJ  08551
I received very nice responses when I notified this group of our donations.  Here is one of them: (and the Director of Development also responded with her gratitude.)  The rescue world truly is a generous place and we are blessed to be part of that world for these efforts because of Barbaro.  Thank you all. Please let me know when you've sent your donation.  (sorry for the small print below - I copied from my facebook messages!)
Good Morning Linda, thank you for your amazing generosity! I will share your message with Angela Townsend, who is our Director of Development, who will be in touch. Do you have an email address? Thank you and your rescue group! I have been a volunteer at Taby's Place, and it never ceases to amaze me of the generosity and kindness of the rescue world. I hope that you and your members are able to visit Tabby's Place. We recently had a Grand Opening for "Quinn's Corner," a one-of-a-kind safe haven for cats with the feline leukemia virus, who are typically euthanized upon diagnosis. We offer complimentary guided tours from Noon until 4pm, 7 days a week Have a wonderful day! Ilene K. - Volunteer
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
cigarello

Nov-1

Hi Linda:  I just donated but forgot to add I am  FOB

I donate to them quite often: they are a great organization and very grateful for any donation!

Happy Haloween (belated!)

Marilyn

amycapshaw

Nov-3

Just sent in my November donation to Tabby's Place. Thanks, Linda, for keeping this going every month. 

Amy

NWFLAFOB

Nov-3

Thanks, Amy.   Thank you for being here.

NWFLAFOB

Nov-3

Thank you, Marilyn.   Happy early Thanksgiving!

PattyTx1

Nov-9

Hi Linda,

Saw your post about November's rescue and donated by PayPal.  Did you know you posted it under horse-related topic instead of cats and dogs?  There may be a lot of people who haven't seen it.

Happy November and Happy Thanksgiving a little early!

NWFLAFOB

Nov-15

Oh good heavens !  No, I didn't realize I'd placed this in the Horse forum!!  Thank you for pointing that out - I'll go correct immediately.  And, thank you for donating!!

Happy Thanksgiving- hard to believe it's almost here.