MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

DECMBER $5 WINNER IS..............   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Dec-1 by NWFLAFOB; 534 views.
NWFLAFOB

Dec-1

I was a little late this morning - just returned from taking Gracie to the vet for her annual exam.  Disappointed that she has gained 12 pounds since last year.  She's been super active with the new hounds and I've closely monitored her meals so I expected a weight loss.  So, we're testing her thyroid and I'll be getting weight maintenance kibble for her.  I'm even later getting here because I had problems trying to post earlier - likely operator error!  Thank you Amy for the assistance!
This month's 501c3 is Washington Area Humane Society.  THIS Washington is in Pennsylvania!  If you prefer credit card go to their website for that info, washingtonpashelter.org , You can also read up on their
interesting history.  To send a check, use this address: WAHS, P. O. Box 66, Eighty Four, PA 15330  
Please let me know when you've seen and sent.
hatchery1

Dec-5

Made my $25 donation by credit card to Washington Area Humane Society.  Happy to help them out!

I understand about Goldie.  When I rescued my 10-year-old ginger cat Tiny in February he was 24 pounds, He hasn't lost any weight at all, and I don't think he eats much! He doesn't even like treats when I give them to him. He's in good health when he went to the vet, so I'm glad about that.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season and so glad you continued this club this year!

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

NWFLAFOB

Dec-10

Bless you.  I had to reread my original post to see if I used Goldie's name instead of Gracie's because it's Gracie who needs to lose weight!   It makes me smile to see Goldie's names because that means she's reaching out from the Rainbow Bridge to say hello!  I love it.  Gosh, 24 pounds makes for a big cat!  But, if he's in good health, that's what matters.

Thank you for your donation.  Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

hatchery1

Dec-10

God bless you and Gracie, and the late, great Goldie!

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

PattyTx1

Dec-12

Hi Linda,

Happy December and Merry Christmas!  I just donated to this month's rescue. Thanks again for doing this!

NWFLAFOB

Dec-17

Thank you, Patty.

Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and blessed New Year.  Hopefully 2024 will be a better one for us all.

cigarello

Dec-19

Hi Linda:  I am a little tardy this month: just donated with my credit card.  I  cannot believe that Xmas is upon us- time is just flying by:

Wishing you and your furry children a wonderful Christmas and a happy healthy New Years.

I am hoping to get to our Florida condo, but they are still doing construction due to so much damage from the hurricane of 2022!

Be well

Marilyn

NWFLAFOB

Dec-19

Thank you, Marilyn.  Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!

amycapshaw

Dec-28

Linda

I sent my donation to the December winner just now. I didn't see a place to note that it was for our FOB rescue club, but perhaps they will figure it out.

So sorry I am late. I just completely forgot. But I finally remembered, so Just donated for both November and December.

Thank you so much, and I hope you had a great Christmas.  Happy New Year!

Amy