Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Ladies Of Our Mims   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by Weldon54; 240971 views.
AmericaBlues

7/9/12

So happy to hear that Hana is doing a little better. Poor girl, poor you, but good news nonetheless. Continued prayers for all. Love those ladies and of course, the ever handsome, ever clever Elmhurst, lol.

Ruth (NJ)

LyndaP31

7/9/12

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA :O)
jamielsg

7/9/12

Thank you my precious Aunt Faye!!!!!!! Hana is so beautiful and strong..........I know you already love her but seeing her in person............she is so regal and proud.  I am so relieved to know that she is better today.............she was on my mind all night...........prayers continue for the one and only Hana Bride!

I love you Aunt Faye...............

Hugs to Uncle Rich and Beau and Smokey my handsome nephews

Jamie
Weldon54

7/9/12

I'm so thankful that Hana was feeling better this morning. You've both been in my thoughts and prayers. Please give her a hug for me.

Faye

Bobcinpa

7/10/12

Paris, KY... the home of Our Mims Retirement Haven is also the birthplace of John Henry...
Angel John is watching over Hana...

JOHN HENRY
1975-2007
  • Edited 7/10/2012 3:37 am ET by Bobcinpa
Weldon54

7/10/12

Our Man, John, is for sure taking care of Hana! I'm sure he takes care of all The Ladies. There are times when there seems to be a monster, or ghost, in the pasture who chases them. Could it be....????!!!! We'll never know, will we?!

Faye

GildersMom

7/11/12

Please keep the ladies of OMRH, especially Jeanne, in your thoughts and prayers today. Jeanne found that OMRH matriarch Timeless Sue (33 years of age) passed during the night. Dear Sue is gone... No details as of yet. More posts when I know what happened.
AmericaBlues

7/11/12

RIP dear, sweet Sue. So glad I got to meet you in April and spend some time with you. You take a piece of my heart with you as you now run whole, young and swiftly with the heavenly herd. Prayers for Jeanne and all who loved sweet Sue.

Ruth (NJ)

gerchgo

7/11/12

Oh no, God Bless her...RIP Timeless Sue, forever free and now running with the Heavenly Herd. My condolences to Jeanne, her husband, the volunteers at Mims, and her stablemates....:(

ger

LAM232

7/11/12

Cheryl,

Sue was my favorite of all the Ladies. I am heartbroken.....sitting here at work and crying.

She lived such a wonderful life with Jeanne.

Sending many prayers of love and hugs to Jeanne and the other Ladies who will miss their benevolent herd leader, Sue. She was the best. My visits to Jeanne will never be the same without seeing Sue there.

Linda