The Ladies Of Our Mims   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by Weldon54; 244736 views.
Mimsforever

7/25/12

Its hot.

Lotka isn't eating well.

Bel isn't either.

Elmhurst is hassling the volunteers.

Hana is stiff from her clash with lightning.

Blue Viking is angry that she doesn't live in Elmhurst's barn.

Cruella is mad that Blue wants to live in that barn.

Ms Stalwart says her feet hurt.

Missy says, "OI! Someone turn down the heat!"

Flagship says Elmo is HOT.

Taba Dance rolls her eyes.

The Princess agrees with Flagship.

Trail Guide would like you all to know her last foal, TRAIL TRICK broke her maiden last Saturday.

Arc Bar says someone please do something about the heat, the lack of rain and the impending hay shortage.

Mimsforever

7/25/12

Other than that nothing new is happening.
LindaVA3

7/25/12

Oh my!  It sounds like you have more than your share of trials and tribulations!  It's the weather, it makes everyone crabby.  Maybe some nice cool watermelon would make everyone feel better?

And YAHOO for Trail Trick!!  I bet Trail Guide is VERY proud

GildersMom

8/9/12

Please remember Jeanne and the Ladies in your thoughts today. Even though Hana rallied after her brush with lightning a bit ago, she had been fading rapidly these past few days and was making it clear to Jeanne that she was very tired and ready to pass from this earth. This morning the vet came out. Hana is now running free with her friend 'Bama and the other ladies who passed before her.

Rest in peace, beloved Hana, and may light perpetual shine upon you.  I'm so happy you had such a wonderful life with Jeanne and all the ladies...you were dearly loved here on earth and will be sadly missed.
JoanRoya

8/9/12

I agree with you...Nancy...peace to all..
KYsally (kwsally)

8/9/12

Oh I'm so so sorry to read this!!!  RIP Beautiful Girl.

XXOO
LindaVA3

8/9/12

RIP Hana Bride, you were well loved and will be missed.  May you run with all the angels in hevvin..
LAM232

8/9/12

Beautiful Hana (with the longest and loveliest of tails a horsie ever had).....God, how I miss her kind, gentle nature.

Such a lovely Lady.

I am sorry for Jeanne and the Ladies ..... so soon after losing sweet Sue, too.

Linda

jamielsg

8/9/12

See you in Heaven Hana Bride.......everything about you was pure class, down to your wonderful name.  I knew when I saw you in April that it would be our last meeting on Earth............we talked about life and we talked about Heaven and we were at peace with the knowledge that we would meet again in Heaven.............no more goodbyes in Heaven Sweet Hana.  I love you, enjoy your newly restored body..........see you soon.

Hugs to Jeanne and All Our Ladies...................

Jamie